Two Lt. Colonels

Unregistered

Two Lt. Colonels

This will surely be our saving grace! This will fix everything.

Unregistered
    How about that chief appointment though? SMH

Unregistered
    They help themselves and dont care about the sergeants having 9 guys under them. They kept crying it was too much for only 1 Lt Colonel to handle all the stuff. I love how they give payraises themselves, but can careless about the road guys. F THEM, have that new Lt Colonel and new Chief come out and write the 100 a month. Pathetic, F them all. And to the Troop F Major. F U TOO. Go work your own crashes.

Unregistered
    Surely a morale booster. Good luck trying to justify this, what a bunch of crap. GHQ and the Colonel, you are all dont give a damm about us. 1 Trooper for 1 County, but hey wait. We need to have a this brass to count numbers. Mark Brown, you are a POS.

Unregistered
    Look like headquarters wil be getting a few new faces

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look like headquarters wil be getting a few new faces
    What a joke. We really need a THI Major, that's sooooo pressing. Home cooking on that spot.

Unregistered
    At least FLAIR is finally gone, putting those guys back in the district.

Unregistered
    Just when road needs hundreds of Troopers and sergeant positions are left unfilled.. Who needs only 1 Lt Colonel right? 2 would be more appropriate, its only 120k a year. Kiss my butt, those crashes can hold until I'm done with breakfast since I'm still working one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just when road needs hundreds of Troopers and sergeant positions are left unfilled.. Who needs only 1 Lt Colonel right? 2 would be more appropriate, its only 120k a year. Kiss my butt, those crashes can hold until I'm done with breakfast since I'm still working one.
    LOL, that's a real Trooper talking. Idiots can't drive, idiots can wait for a report.