Uniform External Vests - PBA Hello? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It Is not happening boys and girls. Guaranteed. NOT HAPPENING so stop wasting your keyboard strokes and go stroke yourself or ur man as the case may be. I hear pink handcuffs may be mandatory soon because they are more ergonomic.

Unregistered
    External vest and thigh holsters make the younger guy feel like SWAT, HRT or SRT members. Now, this is a joke, maybe? So chill. Having a exposed vest, will cause a shooter to take a extra second to aim a bit higher for your head. Most shootings are reactive and you shoot for center mass, cause it the largest area. While getting shot with a vest on hurts, you still can return fire. The Sheriff is going to do what he's going to do. The vest will be used a a benefit, when contracts talks are being done. Using medical reasons, is a good starting place but years down the road. Vests will be said to cause something or other too. Neck, shoulder or upper back issues. When a new style or better looking equipment is offered. Ok I've been missing something here. I carry a weapon, 2 mags, 1 cuff and a radio. Where's all this extra equipment, you claim you must carry? I see the same on many here. Stun gun, knife, pepper spray, baton? Does he really add that much weight?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    External vest and thigh holsters make the younger guy feel like SWAT, HRT or SRT members. Now, this is a joke, maybe? So chill. Having a exposed vest, will cause a shooter to take a extra second to aim a bit higher for your head. Most shootings are reactive and you shoot for center mass, cause it the largest area. While getting shot with a vest on hurts, you still can return fire. The Sheriff is going to do what he's going to do. The vest will be used a a benefit, when contracts talks are being done. Using medical reasons, is a good starting place but years down the road. Vests will be said to cause something or other too. Neck, shoulder or upper back issues. When a new style or better looking equipment is offered. Ok I've been missing something here. I carry a weapon, 2 mags, 1 cuff and a radio. Where's all this extra equipment, you claim you must carry? I see the same on many here. Stun gun, knife, pepper spray, baton? Does he really add that much weight?
    Shut up your not a cop or your would know what’s required on our belt and correct definition of weapons. GFY

Unregistered
    Thigh holsters are a necessity when doing real police work like delivering holiday meals to the hood rats or trailering the electronic signs around town.

Unregistered
    Thigh holsters are a necessity when doing real police work like delivering holiday meals to the hood rats or trailering the electronic signs around town.
    Thigh holsters are more necessary than the belt badges the fake cops carry when they go to Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.

Unregistered
    Can we hurry tf up and get this approved?! I have tiktok followers waiting for my tactical videos and I can’t do them without load bearing vest. The uniform with my Batman belt isn’t doing it anymore and I’m losing views!!!

Unregistered
    Some people actually have done things in this profession and could really use the external vest. Not to be cool but to not have back problems. I know you don’t care and are a bitter person that has never done much in your time on

Unregistered
    Some people actually have done things in this profession and could really use the external vest. Not to be cool but to not have back problems. I know you don’t care and are a bitter person that has never done much in your time on
    Tell me what youve done superstar.

Unregistered
    I know it’s far more than you. I’m sure you work tomorrow in a safe place

Unregistered
    I know it’s far more than you. I’m sure you work tomorrow in a safe place
    A keyboard superstar 🤣🤣🤣

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast