Unqualified Sheriff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Unqualified Sheriff

Wonder how the hard working and qualified deputies feel about Carmine Marceno being their Sheriff. The guy lied to get his out-of-state equivalency. He was a PART-TIME park ranger in NY, but indicated that he was FULL-TIME. Records show he worked less than 15 hours per week.

He also was FIRED from the Naples Police Department because he couldn't pass the State Equivalency exam. He tried TWICE and FAILED.

Then you have the issue with women. Hmm, looking up women on the patrol car computer. Hmm, not nice.

The guy is a phony who just seeks out media attention pretending to look good. WHAT A DISGRACE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

Let us answer your question: He's the most popular, well liked sheriff by the agency and the public. Your boring pathetic regurgitation of criticism failed to get a 30 year former agency member elected who touted support by a slew of former disgruntled deputies and a couple former sheriffs. And he's 10 times more popular since.

So the real question is how bad is your life and mental state that you take time to come on this site to try to make yourself feel better?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let us answer your question: He's the most popular, well liked sheriff by the agency and the public. Your boring pathetic regurgitation of criticism failed to get a 30 year former agency member elected who touted support by a slew of former disgruntled deputies and a couple former sheriffs. And he's 10 times more popular since.

So the real question is how bad is your life and mental state that you take time to come on this site to try to make yourself feel better?
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...szc34IIcrdljxR

I don't get it so they were doing the same thing that the sheriff did but yet he got fired for it he should have just said sorry I was doing what the sheriff did I didn't think it was wrong

Unregistered

Must be as bad as your life if you took the time to reply to him and show how much of a kiss ass you are to a phony…… just sayin.

Unregistered

Big Difference

The big difference is the overwhelming majority of the agency enjoys going to work now and loves the work environment. The difference is the ONLY disgruntled keyboard c&nt$ on here are FORMER disgruntled employees. It's just killing you guys to see the agency so happy and running so well

Unregistered
    The big difference is the overwhelming majority of the agency enjoys going to work now and loves the work environment. The difference is the ONLY disgruntled keyboard c&nt$ on here are FORMER disgruntled employees. It's just killing you guys to see the agency so happy and running so well
    Why would you say I'm disgruntled for telling the truth about him? I wake up a go to work every day regardless of his poor decisions and leadership. His admin has changed so much because he has lied to them. The best thing he did so far was demoting Bogs.

Unregistered
    Hate working for that low life scumb$#, but keep getting my pay. Lol

Unregistered
    Who cares. Next round of promotions are soon. I hear they should be coming out in the next few weeks. Hopefully they get some well deserved people in there across the board.

Unregistered
    Carmine is by far the dumbest Sheriff ever, but he pays me well. So why leave.

Unregistered
    Don’t leave! The department needs a worthless pile of shit like you! It makes the rest of us look good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast