So back to same old department 🤦🏻*♂️ God help us

Unregistered

So back to same old department 🤦🏻*♂️ God help us

So the Friends and family plan will continues? And due process will continue to be violated for those not connected

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the Friends and family plan will continues? And due process will continue to be violated for those not connected
    09-46 Retire and next!

Unregistered
    Back to business as usual , nothing to see here . Mo and his gang of merry men will be promoted and run the dept .
    Don't forget Mo has the old school mentality if you know what i mean and if you don't ask around what that is .
    The grass is never greener on the other side .

Unregistered
    The whole dept is going to the shitter

Unregistered
    Acevedo knew what he was talking about when he said this place was full of back stabber and snakes. He learned a hard lesson. Where was his first mistake. I’ll give you a five letter word.... O R T I Z

Also he didn’t listen what the Crazy commissioners and city manager wanted. He should had brought Camacho and others back to work.

You lie u die comment. Come on the vehicle had visible damage. Why lie about it. Ortiz should be ROD immediately.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Back to business as usual , nothing to see here . Mo and his gang of merry men will be promoted and run the dept .
    Don't forget Mo has the old school mentality if you know what i mean and if you don't ask around what that is .
    The grass is never greener on the other side .
    No he doesn't. It's all about him. Screw everyone else.

Unregistered
    Let me get this riddle straight….

Cubans went to look for a Cuban in another state to clean up the department with problems from mostly Cubans protecting each other but then the Cubans didn’t like the new Cuban so they fired the Cuban because he was in bed with a bad Cuban
    And was taking advice for a disgraced Cuban over a game of dominos while that Cuban is under investigation so he says dam this place in like a Cuban mafia, then he cashes those checks “skimming” given to him by the Cuban he claims run this place and adds a little extra money by not docking his time off so now that Cuban is gone and is replaced by another Cuban who was already chosen from the start.

Can anyone solve this riddle, what major police department is this in the United States?