Hello I’m Seth - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You spoon bangers are upset with rank skipping but are selective on who you want to focus on. Here are a few rank skippers to jog your memory. Remember you don’t respect such things.
    South Major, North Major, Training Captain, Fort Myers Captain, Jacksonville Captain, Palm Beach Captain, to name a few. Your little high chair is taking a beating about now.
    Leave the chiefs boy toy alone!

Unregistered
    A glorified gun toting Administrative Assistant that does simple backgrounds and supervises no one.

“Hello I’m Seth”

Unregistered
    He is a good person. He deserves your respect. He is one of us.

Unregistered
    He is a good person. He deserves your respect. He is one of us.
    You’re obviously not one of us or you wouldn’t make such a idiotic statement. If it would have been advertised I would have applied and agreed to move to either Panama City or Tallahassee if given the opportunity.

Unregistered
    You’re obviously not one of us or you wouldn’t make such a idiotic statement. If it would have been advertised I would have applied and agreed to move to either Panama City or Tallahassee if given the opportunity.
    Dear disgruntled employee please call 850-488-3227 tomorrow after 9:30 instead of using this website to defame a good man. If you don’t make that call we will all know that you are just a jealous and miserable coward.

Unregistered
    Dear disgruntled employee please call 850-488-3227 tomorrow after 9:30 instead of using this website to defame a good man. If you don’t make that call we will all know that you are just a jealous and miserable coward.
    Sorry for my slow response. I’ve been out of town and today is the first day back in the office. I called the number and had a long discussion with them regarding the current situation. Ultimately they agreed that in fact you are the biggest suck up. The position should have been advertised. Carry on!

Unregistered
    Bad for the Division. You came back. During your time off you should had found another job if you don’t like it here. Carry On

Unregistered
    Sorry for my slow response. I’ve been out of town and today is the first day back in the office. I called the number and had a long discussion with them regarding the current situation. Ultimately they agreed that in fact you are the biggest suck up. The position should have been advertised. Carry on!
    Please visit the EAP section on your home page.

Unregistered
    You guys need to give him a break. He’s got enough issues and he doesn’t even know it yet.

Unregistered
    Remember IP addresses never go away and nothing is anonymous. Just ask all the sex offenders in prison how they got caught. None of them walked in to the police station and confessed.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast