Hello I’m Seth - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes thank you for the reminder but nothing has been proven yet and we know where the offices are. There’s another office north of us, but I won’t even go there. Don’t be so quick to pat yourselves on the back.
    We don’t claim J’ville. That is part of Georgia now.

Unregistered
    We don’t claim J’ville. That is part of Georgia now.
    Or the 407 and we don’t blame you

Unregistered
    Can’t we all just get along?

Unregistered
    No one will ever respect the agent gone captain. Respect is earned not demanded.

Unregistered
    Who’s Seth?

Unregistered
    They all earned their positions, each one of them. I challenge you to reach out to them individually instead of posting your cowardly attacks here. Ever think of that.
    Do you really want us to pull stats to prove this statement wrong? Agent to Captain is two of the lowest producing offices.

Unregistered
    Stick around here long enough and they won’t have a choice but to promote you…

Unregistered

Elite Corps

Who’s Seth?
    And why does he carry a bottle of listerine in a quick draw hostler? He’s quite the religious political soldier!

Unregistered
    Seth you still have zero respect and we do recognize you as a captain. Captain would mean you are in charge of people and have proven leadership abilities.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast