The S@#& show

Thread: The S@#& show

Unregistered

The S@#& show

Lawyer "did you apply for the position of chief of police?"
    Fat boy: "yes I did"
    Lawyer "but you didn't get it did you?
    Fat boy "no, I didnt"
    Lawyer "and if Acevedo is fired will you apply again for the position of chief of police?c
    Fat boy " yes"

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Unregistered

Mr Macky live in direct

My Mama said the Chief is bad mmmkay, and Momma will tell me when I will become chief because my momma is a powerful politician mmmkay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lawyer "did you apply for the position of chief of police?"
    Fat boy: "yes I did"
    Lawyer "but you didn't get it did you?
    Fat boy "no, I didnt"
    Lawyer "and if Acevedo is fired will you apply again for the position of chief of police?c
    Fat boy " yes"

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...
    I dont like morales but what is wrong with answering yes? No comas tanta caca posting crap here

Unregistered
    Carollo just cost the city millions with his outbursts. Poor Russel saw the bait but couldn't stop the loose cannon from implicating himself and the whole dias as a bias body, putting on a sham. Idiot

Unregistered
    Carollo just cost the city millions with his outbursts. Poor Russel saw the bait but couldn't stop the loose cannon from implicating himself and the whole dias as a bias body, putting on a sham. Idiot
    Whortiz scooter boy why don’t you leave with your partner Chief

Unregistered
    It was a show like everything here , that's how business is conducted , they knew the outcome already, everyone was involved those testifying , Art had no chance he was done already .

Unregistered
    It was a show like everything here , that's how business is conducted , they knew the outcome already, everyone was involved those testifying , Art had no chance he was done already .
    A 200% "Kangaroo Court". The taxpayers will be paying for crazy Joe's actions.