Will the FOP urge its members to defy mandatory vaccinations?

Unregistered

Will the FOP urge its members to defy mandatory vaccinations?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-p...152514185.html

The Chicago FOP is doing so. Bet that ours does not have the balls to do it.

Unregistered no
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-p...152514185.html

The Chicago FOP is doing so. Bet that ours does not have the balls to do it.
    Doesn’t have the balls to do what? We don’t have any vaccine mandates here. Do you even work here or do you just not pay attention?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered no View Post
    Doesn’t have the balls to do what? We don’t have any vaccine mandates here. Do you even work here or do you just not pay attention?
    We don't have a mandate YET. We have a cash incentive at this point.

Unregistered
    We don't have a mandate YET. We have a cash incentive at this point.

They don’t even bargain for us it’s the PBA

Unregistered
    They don’t even bargain for us it’s the PBA
    Nobody is willing to say if the collective bargaining agent will urge members to defy mandatory vaccinations or not.
    It looks like they will go along with the sheriff whatever he decides to do.

Unregistered
    Nobody is willing to say if the collective bargaining agent will urge members to defy mandatory vaccinations or not.
    It looks like they will go along with the sheriff whatever he decides to do.
    Did Tampa PD force their members to get the shot. If so I’m sure a lot of members will quit.

Unregistered
    Did Tampa PD force their members to get the shot. If so I’m sure a lot of members will quit.
    Rather stupid to mess up their pensions and benefits.

Unregistered
    I'm happy with the Sheriff's position. Im not taking the jab, given the CDC acknowledges that it doesnt prevent transmission or infection only the severity of the sickness itself. Everyone I've known recently that got sick has been after the vaccination. I'll pass.

Unregistered
    I'm happy with the Sheriff's position. Im not taking the jab, given the CDC acknowledges that it doesnt prevent transmission or infection only the severity of the sickness itself. Everyone I've known recently that got sick has been after the vaccination. I'll pass.
    Bob Gualtieri will change his tune if it suits him. Watch what happens at TPD, SPPD and HCSO because we follow their lead. If they make vaccination mandatory so will Gualtieri. All three of those agencies are lead by liberals and Gualtieri is a closet liberal.

Unregistered
    https://gettr.com/post/pe3keg3d73

This is how you avoid those mandates at work!