FOP on Morales
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOP on Morales

Unregistered

FOP on Morales

Create a survey ref this individual just like you did w/🥑

Unregistered
    Making this Blob Chief would be a great mistake! He has nothing , but the credentials of a DO BOY BOOT LICKER!
    No Command presence, horrible vocabulary and a backstabber pandering to community activists behind the scenes.

Bring back Papier as C.O.P. and that fine looking Wife, promote her to Major!

Unregistered
    Who internally would make a good Chief?

We need an outsider chosen through the process

Unregistered
    We would vote for Freddy Cruz. He is good looking and dresses well. He is liked by everyone at city hall and the residents. Everyone wants to talk to him and take selfies with him. He portrays professionalism and positively represents our department. He pleases all genders races and nationalities. He is experienced in policing and is a public speaker. Please look no further and appoint him chief. The city will not regret it.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We would vote for Freddy Cruz. He is good looking and dresses well. He is liked by everyone at city hall and the residents. Everyone wants to talk to him and take selfies with him. He portrays professionalism and positively represents our department. He pleases all genders races and nationalities. He is experienced in policing and is a public speaker. Please look no further and appoint him chief. The city will not regret it.

When was the last time he made a felony arrest?, a misdeamenor, a traffict arrest, wrote a summons, got involved in a fight, control of persons, chase of a motor vehicle? and you want this person as a chief!!!

Unregistered
    Fop, do the freakin survey

Unregistered
    Gorgeous eyes and blessed horizontally.

Unregistered
    Sailor, stop stressing. The city been in phone contact with me and is making a deal, that I could live with. I get the current chief's salary and a 3 years contract. Total control, to make all necessary moves that I deem necessary. Office redone and pick of the litter from who I want as E/O's. I've already laid out my command staff. One important move, is chief of patrol, who will be a 3 star and the #2 in the department. Back to only 3 A/C's or maybe 2? Still working that out. Commanders, 5 at the most. One for North. Central, South, Downtown and I.A. Captains, instead of only 4 for the whole department. That will have to be increased to make room for those that got the rank but were appointed to staff to make room for Ortiz. So, a captain for each shift, property will get a captain "B" shift and courts will have a captain over seeing it. Motor pool and investigations.

Unregistered
    What about a new poll to see if the troops will follow el Gordita Puerco?

Unregistered
    He can’t get enough retirees to vote his way they are all out of town playing kissing face with Jose Soros Languiera

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast