Contract update
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contract update

Unregistered

Contract update

Just found out that the sheriff is offering 3% raise across-the-board however there will be no retro included in the contract!!

If you people vote yes on that contract you are a fool. It does not matter one way or the other for me I'm about 2 years away from finishing my drop but for the new guys that's a slap in the face. If that contract passes what incentive does this Give the agency from ever negotiating on time with us again? They will just delay it and delay it and when it finally passes You will not get any retro

VOTE NO NO NO

Unregistered

Great job

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just found out that the sheriff is offering 3% raise across-the-board however there will be no retro included in the contract!!

If you people vote yes on that contract you are a fool. It does not matter one way or the other for me I'm about 2 years away from finishing my drop but for the new guys that's a slap in the face. If that contract passes what incentive does this Give the agency from ever negotiating on time with us again? They will just delay it and delay it and when it finally passes You will not get any retro

VOTE NO NO NO
    Bump back to the top

Unregistered
    6-6-6 no bump to health insurance. Cost of living is through the roof!!! Don’t accept a 3-3-3!!!! PERIOD!!!

Unregistered
    6-6-6 no bump to health insurance. Cost of living is through the roof!!! Don’t accept a 3-3-3!!!! PERIOD!!!
    BSO will not have 6-6-6, BSO will be paying millions in back pay and lawyer fees !

Unregistered

6,6,6 ????? Are you smoking crack? This is the reason why we never get anywhere. So 5,600 people get a 6,6,6 ??? Let’s low ball it and say 100 million goes to payroll out of 1 billion. That means there is an 18 million dollar increase in payroll alone yet we only got a 30 million dollar increase from the county. What a fool

Unregistered
    6,6,6 ????? Are you smoking crack? This is the reason why we never get anywhere. So 5,600 people get a 6,6,6 ??? Let’s low ball it and say 100 million goes to payroll out of 1 billion. That means there is an 18 million dollar increase in payroll alone yet we only got a 30 million dollar increase from the county. What a fool
    Yes, turkeys have gotten much more expensive. I heard they were thinking of going to chickens.

Unregistered
    Now thats laughable….you will get 2,2, and 2 and like it aint that right PBA!

Unregistered
    5-5-5 is VERY REASONABLE!!! Say no to anything less!!!

Unregistered
    No retro is laughable. No. But hell No.

Unregistered
    5-5-5 is VERY REASONABLE!!! Say no to anything less!!!
    Says the pathetic PBA who hasn't gotten anyone a 3% raise in 10 years and has lost half the agencies they represent due to poor performance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast