Brotherly Love - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brotherly Love

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haines said "if it's a hole, it's a hole." He didn't care who she, or he was.
    Don't believe that I believe he's a catcher not a pitcher hence the need for the dildo. Just a theory but how do two deviant brothers both get that way unless it's a learned behavior?

Unregistered
    I don’t want to throw a wet blanket on good humor........based on facts. However the issue that got this talk started isn’t humorous. While we are making light of and making jokes (cops have a very harsh sense of humor) we need to remember there are true victims out here because of a very few bad cops. We can make all of the comments we want but try to remember there are people still being tortured in many ways by Haines and the crew. This posse has spread more hate and harm than you would have ever been able to imagine. I am as guilty as any for the comments in the name of a laugh. I have done it here because this is a primarily cop site and it better here than a place everyone reads.

It may be true that nothing will ever happen but I think it helps to vent even if it is anonymously. The criminals ca say what they want but they know there is never a time we know of that the FBI kicked a cops door. That is a big deal and should not be discredited.

Unregistered
    We're talking about patrol stuff here, ok?
    The sleeping around affects both sides.

Unregistered
    Realistically, I seriously doubt Johnson or Hall will take that rise. Lawsuits? Maybe. Criminal charges? Probably not. Furthermore, none of individuals from either administration will likely face charges. Should they get sued? I would think they should be listed as defendants from both sheriffs, chief deputies, majors and anyone else who knew or should have known of Scott Haines' criminal behavior. They will all dime out Haines. If he's the only one to take the fall, at least, for the Roger's family, justice will be served. If Haines dimes out Hall, Johnson and friends, and there is evidence of criminal activity and they are prosecuted, even better. But we would have a better chance at winning the lotto. We were lucky to see Haines get a choice: termination or resign/retire. Did Johnson finally say "enough is enough" in that he finally did the right thing or did he cut Haines loose to cover his own ass? The FBI "gag order" will likely be a factor or excuse in Johnson not speaking out about Haines. By the time the FBI order is lifted, it will all be forgotten and no one will question Johnson's viewpoint or the actual findings of the IA. Even as we speak, Johnson will not allow a public record's release of the IA. I can see the feds wanting to be tight lipped but here's a thought: so the feds are working this investigation into Haines swindling money from Dorothy Rogers and are keeping it hush-hush from the media and the public. I'm thinking that in the process of reviewing the hard drives, they uncovered some heinous and atrocious evidence that revealed something even more sinister than we could ever have imagined. Or, it's nothing but smoke and mirrors. Or Haines will get away with it, as usual, and Haines will be welcomed back to SRSO with open arms. Who knows. Nothing will surprise me at this point, other than seeing Scott Peter Haines arrested and convicted. On that end, I'm still not holding my breath. I'll believe it when I see it. Haines is the most protected piece of garbage that I've ever seen.

Unregistered
    Realistically, I seriously doubt Johnson or Hall will take that rise. Lawsuits? Maybe. Criminal charges? Probably not. Furthermore, none of individuals from either administration will likely face charges. Should they get sued? I would think they should be listed as defendants from both sheriffs, chief deputies, majors and anyone else who knew or should have known of Scott Haines' criminal behavior. They will all dime out Haines. If he's the only one to take the fall, at least, for the Roger's family, justice will be served. If Haines dimes out Hall, Johnson and friends, and there is evidence of criminal activity and they are prosecuted, even better. But we would have a better chance at winning the lotto. We were lucky to see Haines get a choice: termination or resign/retire. Did Johnson finally say "enough is enough" in that he finally did the right thing or did he cut Haines loose to cover his own ass? The FBI "gag order" will likely be a factor or excuse in Johnson not speaking out about Haines. By the time the FBI order is lifted, it will all be forgotten and no one will question Johnson's viewpoint or the actual findings of the IA. Even as we speak, Johnson will not allow a public record's release of the IA. I can see the feds wanting to be tight lipped but here's a thought: so the feds are working this investigation into Haines swindling money from Dorothy Rogers and are keeping it hush-hush from the media and the public. I'm thinking that in the process of reviewing the hard drives, they uncovered some heinous and atrocious evidence that revealed something even more sinister than we could ever have imagined. Or, it's nothing but smoke and mirrors. Or Haines will get away with it, as usual, and Haines will be welcomed back to SRSO with open arms. Who knows. Nothing will surprise me at this point, other than seeing Scott Peter Haines arrested and convicted. On that end, I'm still not holding my breath. I'll believe it when I see it. Haines is the most protected piece of garbage that I've ever seen.
    If he gets arrested, it will be so funny that it will tickle my ball sack.

Unregistered
    Any Deputy who would ever sleep with another's wife/husband should be canned....
    Or y’all could stay out of each other’s personal lives and realize that work is just about work. None of y’all have any right to know about what happens in a coworkers bedroom, and if you’re so hungry to know then your own bedroom life must be pretty damn boring and lackluster. Don’t bring your own morals into this job. We have one task and one task only: uphold the laws in Santa Rosa county. If we bring personal opinion and personal moral compass into it, that’s when you get corruption. The quicker the agency realizes that, the better off they’ll be.

Unregistered
    Or y’all could stay out of each other’s personal lives and realize that work is just about work. None of y’all have any right to know about what happens in a coworkers bedroom, and if you’re so hungry to know then your own bedroom life must be pretty damn boring and lackluster. Don’t bring your own morals into this job. We have one task and one task only: uphold the laws in Santa Rosa county. If we bring personal opinion and personal moral compass into it, that’s when you get corruption. The quicker the agency realizes that, the better off they’ll be.
    1st off, if you think that someone's moral compass os irrelevant to the job, you should find work elsewhere. You should also read FSS 943,13(7).

Having a good moral character, something Scott Haines and many others did NOT have, is essential to be a good law enforcement officer. If you lack that, then yoy lack the integrity required to be trustworthy enough to do the job. Adultry is cheating, which is a dishonest act. Add a co-worker or co-worker's spouse into the mix. Now you have a hostile work environment.

When Scott Haines was having relations with Wallace's wife, remember he waited until being confronted by the admin to express "concern" over her safety. If he was really concerned, then why didn't he say something prior? Because it was b.s.. Even if Wallace had a volatile marriage, Haines shouldn't have been having relations with her because she was the wife of a co-worker and in-law to a another co-worker. That's really bad for business. It is an example of how having no moral compass and having sexual relations with the wife of a deputy sheriff manifested itself into a downward spiral. Haines had no regard to Wallace's career or livelihood or family life. He would literally destroy a family over a "piece of ass."

Basically Haines lied, as usual, and he got away with it, as usual. Even Wallace had filed a grievance against Haines, which takes a certain amount of testicular fortitude because of how protected Haines was at that time. As always, Haines got away with it.

I know who Wallace is, and despite Haines being Bob and Wendell's lovey, Wallace could have beaten Haines ass to a pulp. But he didn't. He did the right thing and let the system play itself out, even if the Supervisor Inquiry was unfounded.

So, don't get on here and tell people not to worry about officers' moral compasses. Your's is probably so screwed up you couldn't find your way to your car.

Unregistered
    Any Deputy who would ever sleep with another's wife/husband should be canned....
    Then they would fire 95% of the employees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12