Tony’s time is around the corner - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just don't see him going down by anything in the state as desantis put him here. I don't think he wants the association. But, if its up to the west coast..... It ain't broward and they despise his type.
    The state attorney over there is as Republican as they come, and collier, glades, hendry, and charlotte county are not exactly democratic areas, plus her husband worked for the sheriffs office in collier for 30 years

Unregistered
    This is about the election & how Tony was a culprit in rigging the election. FYI several other deputies are going down with him.

The bleed kits is an FBI matter. This case is a FDLE referral

Unregistered
    This is about the election & how Tony was a culprit in rigging the election. FYI several other deputies are going down with him.

The bleed kits is an FBI matter. This case is a FDLE referral
    Enough with the election nonsense you loser, it has nothing to do with any election, go listen to Qanon cd's nutjob

Unregistered
    Enough with the election nonsense you loser, it has nothing to do with any election, go listen to Qanon cd's nutjob

Ok moron I’ll got read what you recommend & you go read about Robert Castallani … deal ??

Unregistered

You’re very angry my man. Change life, get a divorce, she’s probably fukn someone else way. Don’t wait till you retire & let her take half your pension. Do it now. There’s still time for you to enjoy your life & stop being so miserable.

Unregistered
    I just don't see him going down by anything in the state as desantis put him here. I don't think he wants the association. But, if its up to the west coast..... It ain't broward and they despise his type.
    This was handed to a Republican state attorney for a reason.

Unregistered

Yep. This has been a long time in the making. They must have a lot on him since they’re involving other districts.

I believe Pryor is gonna be swiftly taking down as well. He tried to separate himself from Tony by referring that case to FDLE but you can bet Tony takes all of them down with him.

Unregistered
    I agree. If desantis just wanted to let it die he could have. He chose to put the time and resources into moving it to the other coast. The SAO office in Lee despises all things related to shiit smelling broward as most of the crime they see comes from the east coast. The ball grabbing douche is cooked and then the feds will jump on top. The drunken coked-up orgy that command is enjoying will slam shut on them all. Maybe even before the first of the year.

Unregistered
    I think Tony will be indicted quickly. They dragged this on for too long.

Unregistered
    A buddy who knows someone very close to one of the Desantis lawyers talked to me about how Desantis does not like all of the police officers Tony is terminating. According to this gentleman it’s one of the factors in the decision to push these charges. A few of the terminated guys made a trip up to T
    & spoke with someone on Desantis staff about the situation over at BSO.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast