Tony’s time is around the corner - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean the west coast isn't shiited up by blacks and jews? Sounds like a paradise and the ball grabbing douche is done!

He’s done. The state attorney overseeing his case is a hard nose by the book prosecutor. I read about her and her cases. There is absolutely no denying Tony committed felony perjury. Besides that Tony spent time in Clearwater (adult) prison before being transferred to Glynn County juvenile center. That’s how he ended up in florida from philly. He is a convicted felon.

Unregistered
    There's lots of retired folks on the west coast who are following this. Its a big deal over there garnering much attention. The west coast will do what the toilet east didnt. Hey Lynx, your blue-gum states attorney in broward can't help you and he's done too. Effing fool...

Unregistered
    Tony is shitting in his pants right now. He knows the shit he’s done & lied about. Also Going against the governors riot bill & now forcing vaccines on to employees. This idiot sunk his own ship

Unregistered
    For god sakes another fake news post! Running outta straws huh pal.

Unregistered
    So the Broward S/A was refusing to file the felony charges and only wanted to file the Misd charge which would have caused Tony to lose his certification but left him in office. That would have been sweeping it under the rug.

But instead the Governor and FDLE have the case moved to an outside county not involved in the corruption. This looks like it was done so the felonies can be filed as they should be. I would dare to say Tony is not sleeping well.
    Everyone is praying this is true. Any one of us would of been removed a long time ago.

Unregistered
    For god sakes another fake news post! Running outta straws huh pal.
    You and toney are clear proof that anal sex can produce offspring. Retarded offspring...

Unregistered
    A theory; DeSantis kept the Feds back to put Tony in a state penitentiary. The Feds would of put him a country club low security prison with a white collar crime

Unregistered
    A theory; DeSantis kept the Feds back to put Tony in a state penitentiary. The Feds would of put him a country club low security prison with a white collar crime
    He's going to experience both systems. But Lynx is more than comfortable in jail. There's lots of naked men for him and they believe his lies. Filthy criminal. I hope he's in jail before January.

Unregistered
    If this thread is true, WTF is taking so long!!!! If Broward SAO did sit on this, FDLE, the attorney general, Governor and others have knowledge, why are they waiting to take action? I would like to believe the move to a new SAO is progress, but if the charges are true how much longer do you have to wait? Would they wait if it was any other officer alleged of this? Until it happens or someone posts factual information of it actually being investigated legitimately I have no faith.

Unregistered
    If this thread is true, WTF is taking so long!!!! If Broward SAO did sit on this, FDLE, the attorney general, Governor and others have knowledge, why are they waiting to take action? I would like to believe the move to a new SAO is progress, but if the charges are true how much longer do you have to wait? Would they wait if it was any other officer alleged of this? Until it happens or someone posts factual information of it actually being investigated legitimately I have no faith.
    I share your frustration. But make no mistake, it is indeed getting special attention in Lee County. Its taking so long because Lynx's blue-gum buddy at the Broward SAO sat on it for months. They will not do that on the other coast.. Multiple charges- some felony. Hes going down. Then the Feds will get theirs. Lynx may spend the holidays in jail.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast