South District Major

Unregistered

South District Major

Looks like the Command Staff Is getting tired of this guys who’s lost is the soy sauce. This guys keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

Unregistered
    Serves them right. This is what you get with political appointments. This guy has never done an ounce of police work. This is the same guy who would go to Burger King in uniform when he was off duty to get .0

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the Command Staff Is getting tired of this guys who’s lost is the soy sauce. This guys keeps putting his foot in his mouth.
    What did he do now?

Unregistered
    What did he do now?
    I personally think the email he sent to the District was A+! 😂

Unregistered
    Well just when you though it couldn’t get worst this Major put his foot in his mouth again. When will they get rid of this guy from her.

Unregistered
    Well just when you though it couldn’t get worst this Major put his foot in his mouth again. When will they get rid of this guy from her.
    You all need to stop writing like you’re texting. No one knows what the **** you’re talking about.

Unregistered
    This is by far the worst promotion to Major in my 27 year career. This guy is inept and simply not qualified to hold the rank. He has completely lost the District.

Unregistered
    This is by far the worst promotion to Major in my 27 year career. This guy is inept and simply not qualified to hold the rank. He has completely lost the District.
    We can thank the Director for this one. He took it up the arse by the Mayor!

Unregistered
    Not according to him. He will tell you he is the best Major in the County.

Unregistered
    Not according to him. He will tell you he is the best Major in the County.
    Ask him how we was promoted? Even yet have him explain how we was kicked out of Kendall.