Col. Dave H.

Thread: Col. Dave H.

Unregistered

Col. Dave H.

The clown needs to retire. let’s rephrase it:

WE DON’t BELIEVE IN YOU! WE DON’T TRUST YOU!!! YOU ARE A WEAK COWARD!

is that clear enough?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The clown needs to retire. let’s rephrase it:

WE DON’t BELIEVE IN YOU! WE DON’T TRUST YOU!!! YOU ARE A WEAK COWARD!

is that clear enough?
    Yep that’s pretty clear, when should I put in my paper’s? You little peasants!

Unregistered
    You are the biggest hypocrite of this department. You are a closet backstabber. Always have been and always will be. After all these years of hiding under someone else’s shadow as you advanced, we wanted to tell you that we all see though your cowardly hypocrisy, you POS!

You are a joke and the laughing stock of the department that you are allegedly leading. I hope you sleep well, you highly paid loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are the biggest hypocrite of this department. You are a closet backstabber. Always have been and always will be. After all these years of hiding under someone else’s shadow as you advanced, we wanted to tell you that we all see though your cowardly hypocrisy, you POS!

You are a joke and the laughing stock of the department that you are allegedly leading. I hope you sleep well, you highly paid loser.
    You seem a little angry with me, what did I do to piss you off? Also, if I might suggest, how about a little anger management therapy with Judy; on me of course?

Unregistered
    Dave is a great guy! He hasn’t hurt anyone here! Stop the hate! Y’all are so freeking toxic