Weston need gutting
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Weston need gutting

When will bso see that weston is in shambles and it’s all because of the captain! And now this new “lt” it’s only getting worse

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will bso see that weston is in shambles and it’s all because of the captain! And now this new “lt” it’s only getting worse
    Capt and Lt are awesome!!!

Unregistered
    New Night Lt is awful. As unprofessional as you can get. Mocked a deputy from D8 recently fired by bso at roll call a few weeks ago. News for you Lt I and the others in D8 respect TC way more than you.

Unregistered
    New Night Lt is awful. As unprofessional as you can get. Mocked a deputy from D8 recently fired by bso at roll call a few weeks ago. News for you Lt I and the others in D8 respect TC way more than you.
    Is it Lt. White newly promoted from the airport?

Unregistered

Unreal

He once told us as a sergeant in pompano if you don't like the way it is go work at McDonald's..... If I'm thinking it's the same one didn't he get fired and rehired??

Unregistered
    He once told us as a sergeant in pompano if you don't like the way it is go work at McDonald's..... If I'm thinking it's the same one didn't he get fired and rehired??
    He was a Sgt. In Dania Beach many years ago and got demoted to a deputy during his probation. He also Challenge a deputy to step outside of roll call after a heated conversation. Now he’s a famous Lt.

Unregistered
    The Lt that claimed he was a Navy SEAL? He's an idiot and can barely get out of his own way. But if you say anything it's racist.

Wait TC got fired, when?

Unregistered
    No body respects you TC.. We know this is you! Im suprised it took this long before you were FIRED LIKE A MOFO!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The word respect and TC will never go together.. TC Is a POS he always has been..

Unregistered
    The word respect and TC will never go together.. TC Is a POS he always has been..

He was not fired people... He's going to courthouse.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast