Ortiz loves protonmail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Ortiz loves protonmail

Guys Ortiz is a big fan of anon emails. Protonmail tutmail. I believe He loves to send “stuff”. Probably happening for years now. Several people here are rumored secret audio tape recorders. Watch what you say.

Unregistered
    The idea of proton email was started by the great Justin Garcia who sent the famous email to bring down Baby D. A bunch of us use proton. European servers. It’s a beautiful thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The idea of proton email was started by the great Justin Garcia who sent the famous email to bring down Baby D. A bunch of us use proton. European servers. It’s a beautiful thing.
    Rumor was Javi did that email. Why do you think he never got in trouble with the chief? Think about it guys. Everyone around him falls and he is untouched. You’re all sacrificial lambs.

Unregistered
    Thank you Javi for this information. Seems now you have upgraded yourself from sending Anonymous letters to anonymous emails. A rat is a rat! You haven’t change

Unregistered

Obsessed with the Captain

What's with your love affair with Ortiz? Time to see a shrink

Unregistered
    What's with your love affair with Ortiz? Time to see a shrink
    He treats me bad, cause I lost the FOP. He has anger issues if I laugh or met the crew for drinks after work. I used to visit him every night after work when he was ROD and bring him some good homemade cooking. I was his eyes and ears, since he came to this department. I don't know what I did to turn him away from me BUT I need to make it right! I miss the retreats we did while in the FOP. That's it!!!! I'll take him on a nice vacation, to one of those island retreats. This should bring my boo back...