EA Chavez
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EA Chavez

Unregistered

EA Chavez

Yo pops it’s time to go, you’ve retired stop stealing from everyone else. Tell ur son the county is hiring cause he’s screwed!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yo pops it’s time to go, you’ve retired stop stealing from everyone else. Tell ur son the county is hiring cause he’s screwed!
    The Class Snitch, don’t let the door hit you en el culo!

Unregistered
    Yo Enriquito is good people. He just got caught up in all this because of the Chief. Leave his kid out of it because he did nothing wrong.

Unregistered
    He was retired anyways ,he should have never come back but for money people do a lot of things . just go and enjoy your life

Unregistered
    I remember when he began working here , nice guy, then with the years as a simple officer on sis understandable so became so disgruntled and burned out about this place .One of the best thing he did was to retired .

Unregistered
    I remember when he began working here , nice guy, then with the years as a simple officer on sis understandable so became so disgruntled and burned out about this place .One of the best thing he did was to retired .
    Disgruntled??? How the FoK he became disgruntled?!?! The guy rode the gravy train like his son has been doing for his entire career in SiS living the life. Never had done a days work in this place, connections connections connections …..

Unregistered
    Did he resigned yet or is he going to wait for the boot?

Unregistered
    He told me that is was not going to resign he was going to wait like the Papiers

Unregistered
    I had heard there will be an opening in GANGS. Bye IC

Unregistered
    Yo Enriquito is good people. He just got caught up in all this because of the Chief. Leave his kid out of it because he did nothing wrong.
    Papo Enriquito has always been a traga lech I remember back in the days he transferred from Sweeteater all he would do 09-19. Never wanted to handle a Real in order to avoid real WORK. Always dodging calls right away joining Honor guard to avoid Patrol a class 1 Scanner. I retired back in 2017 so I can not say anything about his son. I am sure the Apple does not Fall far from the Tree.

So yes Pack your bags and clear Mariconsonnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Walked around All quiet never acknowledged other Officers crossing path.

Enriquito was always All about whatever benefit him.

Traga leche!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast