From a chief with a set to a fluff ball chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The only thing that Manny will fine tune is the ice cream trucks storage capacity. What a f-ing joke this place is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two Women Injured In Midtown Miami Shooting, CBSMami reports. Apparently, Acevedo's plan to reduce violence is not working yet. Surely, with his lengthy command experience, Morales will make it work, even if he has to fine-tune it a bit.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/10/1...iami-shooting/
    Shootings are going to happen, no matter how many cops you have on the street. Most are crimes of passion and opportunity.

Unregistered

Manny the PIG 🐖 LIAR

Who got to vote? We have 1300 + sworn and a little under 400 civilian members as you stated. I am a member of MPD and I never got an opportunity to vote! You fat corrupt fuk! Stop making it seem as we all voted against the Chief! Hope raul igleasias takes care of you when you have a massive heart attack. Mention how you got kicked out of TOS! Covering up for raul! Sieglie and Expo threw you a bone you never deserved! Rot in hell!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who got to vote? We have 1300 + sworn and a little under 400 civilian members as you stated. I am a member of MPD and I never got an opportunity to vote! You fat corrupt fuk! Stop making it seem as we all voted against the Chief! Hope raul igleasias takes care of you when you have a massive heart attack. Mention how you got kicked out of TOS! Covering up for raul! Sieglie and Expo threw you a bone you never deserved! Rot in hell!
    Thats because the rainbow not so bright squad ONLY LET MEMBERS current and retired of the FLOP VOTE! Cuban mafia! This is JOE BIDDEN election all over again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12