The Rat Admits his the Rat!! A Capt of Police what a Coward and Snitch
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    The Rat Admits his the Rat!! A Capt of Police what a Coward and Snitch

    https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...961461250?s=12

    I told you all months ago that Ortiz was sending out those emails using the Bill Schwartzman as a cover: Javier "Bill Schahwartzman" Ortiz Seeks Whistleblower Protection

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    More Fake News

    Hey Al “ex Bank robber” Crespo. Miami New Times retracted the story. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now go crawl back to your crib that you stole from your dead mommy

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Al “ex Bank robber” Crespo. Miami New Times retracted the story. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now go crawl back to your crib that you stole from your dead mommy
    Papo I heard your IA statements you’re a rat.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Al “ex Bank robber” Crespo. Miami New Times retracted the story. Sorry to burst your bubble. Now go crawl back to your crib that you stole from your dead mommy
    Crespo es 1,000,000 times the man that you will never be CHIVATON, Rata, So Penca!!! If it wasn’t for the badge and uniform you will be planting flowers and giving happy endings, MamaTranka!!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Crespo es 1,000,000 times the man that you will never be CHIVATON, Rata, So Penca!!! If it wasn’t for the badge and uniform you will be planting flowers and giving happy endings, MamaTranka!!!
    It takes one to know one; now go spank your husband PapoTranka, pendejo sin cojones

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I’ve worked IA. I have seen Ortiz rat out so many people. Trust me his not qru.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is he ratting out his doper buddy

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ortiz will you make a statement under oath. Everyone knows it was u

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is he ratting out his doper buddy

    Hubo, the doper is the only friend bill Ortiz has in this department.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hubo, the doper is the only friend bill Ortiz has in this department.
    Sleepy doper doesn’t like Ortiz in private talks mad shit about him all the time. But he will jump if Ortiz says so

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •