Ortiz Finally Admits he Started the Papier Investigation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz Finally Admits he Started the Papier Investigation

In case anyone was wondering why Acevedo was protecting Javi Ortiz, this New Times article leaves no doubt:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...imand-13110947

Javi gave Acevedo the news story that he wanted early on to pretend he was "fighting corruption." In return, Acevedo protected the most corrupt cop in the department from discipline, gave him a cushy job with a raise and even made a reprimand disappear for him.

Javi was so grateful he gave the Chief a car wash in an ACTUAL TRAFFIC CRASH COVERUP. Now he's filing for whistleblower protection to avoid being implicated in the Acevedo crash coverup. Incredible.

Unregistered
    I’m confused I thought Bill Schahwartzman was a man?

Unregistered
    Fire his a s s, 🐀

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In case anyone was wondering why Acevedo was protecting Javi Ortiz, this New Times article leaves no doubt:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...imand-13110947

Javi gave Acevedo the news story that he wanted early on to pretend he was "fighting corruption." In return, Acevedo protected the most corrupt cop in the department from discipline, gave him a cushy job with a raise and even made a reprimand disappear for him.

Javi was so grateful he gave the Chief a car wash in an ACTUAL TRAFFIC CRASH COVERUP. Now he's filing for whistleblower protection to avoid being implicated in the Acevedo crash coverup. Incredible.
    I wouldn’t give them that much street cred. He reported it but how would he get protection from an anonymous email? Sounds like bs to me

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t give them that much street cred. He reported it but how would he get protection from an anonymous email? Sounds like bs to me
    Can’t claim retroactive whistleblower when the investigation already started.

Unregistered
    This guy is worst than Michael "Mikey Scars" DiLeonardo

Unregistered
    That u get called as a witness ok deal w it, but full blown 🐀 on someone else and go out ur way to **** with their money and family.... means ur a 💩 by far..... won’t rat on someone that cause no harm to no body but themselves

Unregistered

More Fake News

Fake News. It was retracted by the Miami New Times this afternoon.

Unregistered
    What sounds more plausible? The attorney told the new times the truth or Javi cried and demanded a retraction after everyone learned what a snitch he is.

We all know and have always know that anything with a protonmail email address is from Javi.

Man up and take your punishment.

Unregistered

Cesspool

FAKE NEWS. Miami New Times writes sensational BS and now has RETRACTED. This place is a cesspool. The Paps are both crooked has beens. Their time in the cesspool came and went. Acevedo I hope you get to drain the main septic tank located in Miami City Hall. I hate this damn place. It could be any of us tomorrow. Nobody is safe in the cesspool. In this place doing what is right is a bad thing. You are supposed to look the other way while the fat pigs get their way. God help us all bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast