Ortiz Finally Admits he Started the Papier Investigation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FAKE NEWS. Miami New Times writes sensational BS and now has RETRACTED. This place is a cesspool. The Paps are both crooked has beens. Their time in the cesspool came and went. Acevedo I hope you get to drain the main septic tank located in Miami City Hall. I hate this damn place. It could be any of us tomorrow. Nobody is safe in the cesspool. In this place doing what is right is a bad thing. You are supposed to look the other way while the fat pigs get their way. God help us all bro.
    He reported it to the Chief. At least he had the balls to take out two of the most hated staff members at MPD.

Unregistered
    What sounds more plausible? The attorney told the new times the truth or Javi cried and demanded a retraction after everyone learned what a snitch he is.

We all know and have always know that anything with a protonmail email address is from Javi.

Man up and take your punishment.

I believe the I feel asleep in the backseat story snoring away because the 🎹 O deals while working off duty make me sleeeepy

Unregistered
    FAKE NEWS. Miami New Times writes sensational BS and now has RETRACTED. This place is a cesspool. The Paps are both crooked has beens. Their time in the cesspool came and went. Acevedo I hope you get to drain the main septic tank located in Miami City Hall. I hate this damn place. It could be any of us tomorrow. Nobody is safe in the cesspool. In this place doing what is right is a bad thing. You are supposed to look the other way while the fat pigs get their way. God help us all bro.

Stop crying. Javi ratted on his brothers for something that occurred during an FOP meeting. He hired a PI and filed anonymous complaints against other cops. He called Destephan an “anti-semite” during a commission meeting.

And yea he filed the anonymous complaint about the Papier’s and it doesn’t matter if he wanted it in the new times or not.

Protonmail = Javi plain and simple. He has even bragged about it. Javi only cares about himself and saving his own ass.

Unregistered

Here is another article about Ortiz the rat

Unregistered
    Ortiz is such a snitch !!

Unregistered
    Scooter boy king says he will continue to snutch but his attorney has to temper when to say it was him or when it was his on ProtonMail sleep walking

Unregistered
    Captain at this stage of the game, take no prisoners. Game on!

Unregistered
    In case anyone was wondering why Acevedo was protecting Javi Ortiz, this New Times article leaves no doubt:

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...imand-13110947

Javi gave Acevedo the news story that he wanted early on to pretend he was "fighting corruption." In return, Acevedo protected the most corrupt cop in the department from discipline, gave him a cushy job with a raise and even made a reprimand disappear for him.

Javi was so grateful he gave the Chief a car wash in an ACTUAL TRAFFIC CRASH COVERUP. Now he's filing for whistleblower protection to avoid being implicated in the Acevedo crash coverup. Incredible.
    The biggest rat in mpd!! Don’t fool

Unregistered

Ortiz is a man's Man

He aint no rat in my book. He is ballsy and transparent and the Haters hate him for it. They come anonymously here and trashed him but they see him at work and they pretend that they support him. Who's the real rat?

Unregistered
    He aint no rat in my book. He is ballsy and transparent and the Haters hate him for it. They come anonymously here and trashed him but they see him at work and they pretend that they support him. Who's the real rat?
    What are you saying anonymously! You know who they are. You can’t have it both ways .. either you know or you don’t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12