More proof that Javi is a spoiled brat

Unregistered

More proof that Javi is a spoiled brat

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...imand-13110947

Still snitching on people anonymously to IA using phony proton mail email address. Now your attorney confirms that these anonymous complaints are from you. What a loser.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...imand-13110947

Still snitching on people anonymously to IA using phony proton mail email address. Now your attorney confirms that these anonymous complaints are from you. What a loser.

Didn’t Destephan say he got a proton email in his case. My my my looks like there is a trend.

Unregistered
    He should have sent an email hand up the sleeping doper buddy

Unregistered
    This is probably the one responsible for most of the anonymous complaints made to our officers, if he doesn’t like you he will make a BS anonymous complaint of a BS allegation. POS

Unregistered

This is like the cat calling the kettle black

This is probably the one responsible for most of the anonymous complaints made to our officers, if he doesn’t like you he will make a BS anonymous complaint of a BS allegation. POS
    I don't know of one single LEO in the MPD that has received the scorn of officers that he has assisted in saving their jobs.
    This place promotes cronyism, family and friends and what have you done for me lately? And if somebody excels that's not part of the inner group, they go out of their way to crucify the do gooder. Shame on the snakes that come here to slander a fellow officer. You have no shame, but that was previously established. Captain Ortiz you have my respect for your integrity and trying to do the right thing in the most difficult situations.

Unregistered
    I don't know of one single LEO in the MPD that has received the scorn of officers that he has assisted in saving their jobs.
    This place promotes cronyism, family and friends and what have you done for me lately? And if somebody excels that's not part of the inner group, they go out of their way to crucify the do gooder. Shame on the snakes that come here to slander a fellow officer. You have no shame, but that was previously established. Captain Ortiz you have my respect for your integrity and trying to do the right thing in the most difficult situations.
    You are obviously him or an ignorant fool. This guy does something for you and then expects 10 times in return, he is like Satan. You are a fool if you really think he is a good guy, the guy is a bad person and he knows it, he is vindictive and if you solely disagree with him he will put an X on you and will sooner or later come for you “most likely anonymous” I was able to see through him long ago.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3328720]I don't know of one single LEO in the MPD that has received the scorn of officers that he has assisted in saving their jobs.
    This place promotes cronyism, family and friends and what have you done for me lately? And if somebody excels that's not part of the inner group, they go out of their way to crucify the do gooder. Shame on the snakes that come here to slander a fellow officer. You have no shame, but that was previously established. Captain Ortiz you have my respect for your integrity and trying to do the right thing in the most difficult situations.[/QU

Do gooder? You on crack????