Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bring back Standley. He will establish every specialized unit known to mankind - both within and away from the department. He will then fully staff them. He will leave three officers on duty per shift to handle the road. If you are one of the specialized officers congratulations. If one of the three left working the road then it will be a giant f*ck you. That's what happens when they bring in chiefs who only worked the road during field training and then never saw it again. Seriously, you better hope that they don't bring in another one of these 90 day wonders. They are useless, clueless, cause nothing but harm, and contribute to crime rises and unsafe conditions for officers on the road. Total Shit Birds.
    Hollywood immediately assigned Standley to the county drug unit because he was Asian. There were few Asian officers during that time and they thought he would be a good fit for undercover work - no problem there. He never saw a uniform again until he was a lieutenant for six months. Then he was off to IA. He had zero understanding of the road or the patrol function, ie the backbone of police departments. Therefore his decisions regarding the road were mostly bad ones. Unfortunately, he is representative of the types of people who become police chiefs. They spin a lot of crap on the city managers who fall for it and think they are great. What's wrong is they don't understand the foundational principles of law enforcement - especially patrol.

Unregistered
    Hollywood immediately assigned Standley to the county drug unit because he was Asian. There were few Asian officers during that time and they thought he would be a good fit for undercover work - no problem there. He never saw a uniform again until he was a lieutenant for six months. Then he was off to IA. He had zero understanding of the road or the patrol function, ie the backbone of police departments. Therefore his decisions regarding the road were mostly bad ones. Unfortunately, he is representative of the types of people who become police chiefs. They spin a lot of crap on the city managers who fall for it and think they are great. What's wrong is they don't understand the foundational principles of law enforcement - especially patrol.
    I always said, if Stanley was told a kangaroo unit was the wave of the future, he would have had a kangaroos unit.

Unregistered
    I always said, if Stanley was told a kangaroo unit was the wave of the future, he would have had a kangaroos unit.
    We can thank him for making that stupid f*ck RB chief and DW asst chief. Boy was that a joke, RB supposedly training DW. RB couldn't find his own ass with his two hands.

Unregistered
    We can thank him for making that stupid f*ck RB chief and DW asst chief. Boy was that a joke, RB supposedly training DW. RB couldn't find his own ass with his two hands.
    Ed gar knew how to find Ray's ass.

Unregistered
    You are right he definitely would have. He thought he was so smart no one could tell him anything.

Unregistered
    How about bringing back that stupid shit Slick Willie for chief?
    "Step n Fetch"

Unregistered
    Dismum here be da big Willie jus waiten foo da call to be da next chief. I bez ready foo da job.

Unregistered
    Dismum here be da big Willie jus waiten foo da call to be da next chief. I bez ready foo da job.
    I stills bez ready and I promises to shows up foh a whiles in da beginnin. Lookins foward to bez da nex chief. Slick Willie

Unregistered
    I stills bez ready and I promises to shows up foh a whiles in da beginnin. Lookins foward to bez da nex chief. Slick Willie
    It wouldn't surprise me if they brought this dumb f*ck back, or Black for that matter.

Unregistered
    It wouldn't surprise me if they brought this dumb f*ck back, or Black for that matter.
    Davis would not let ray ray back, after the stint he pulled on her at the Stingerz lounge, it’s surprising he lasted as long as he did. And we know what a piece of ….. she is

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast