Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By far the most useless Chief in the history of the department!!!
    Useless officer to useless detective to useless sergeant to useless captain to useless major to useless asst chief to useless chief. No surprise there. RB Phucktard was useless his whole career.

Unregistered

Ok so

Geez guys it was just a suggestion I just feel like I have a few good years left to mentor , to offer my experience my expertise my street smarts my knowledge and relationship I have with my mayor- I think I have a lot more to offer than LB ever did
    Yours always, RB

Unregistered
    Hey bozo the clown eat a giant CO_K RB
    You AND LB are as useless as tits on a bull- now go the F AWAY

Unregistered
    Hey bozo the clown eat a giant CO_K RB
    You AND LB are as useless as tits on a bull- now go the F AWAY
    That's not a very nice thing to say to me. I am going to pull Edgar out of my ass and tell him what you said. I'm also going to find where AL from NYPD is hiding these days and tell that short rump what you said. You will be sorry. RB Phucktard.

Unregistered
    Geez guys it was just a suggestion I just feel like I have a few good years left to mentor , to offer my experience my expertise my street smarts my knowledge and relationship I have with my mayor- I think I have a lot more to offer than LB ever did
    Yours always, RB
    One question though - do you intend to retrieve your balls from big fat ass Mary and crazy as hell Nancy?

Unregistered
    No, she won’t let me take them back

Unregistered

Ass Kisser

Hi, I'm really not sure why they forced me to resign. I made the perfect lap dog for the mayor. I constantly promised to stop hiring white people with him at every meeting. At every public meeting I ran around kissing the asses of everyone in attendance. There was never a better spinless chief in the department. I even gave them buffet master Jeffy as a major. I know my personality is like the back side of my balls, that have to stare at an azzhole all day, but I kissed ass so much I didn't think anyone would notice. I thought I would make points with the city manager by bringing in her retarded boyfriend Slick Willie and making a place for him by f*cking Bob M. I even kissed that fat ass Mary's ass every single day - I most admit I kind of liked it. Please bring me back as chief and I will do even better this time. Sincerely, RB the Asskisser Supreme.

Unregistered
    Hi, I'm really not sure why they forced me to resign. I made the perfect lap dog for the mayor. I constantly promised to stop hiring white people with him at every meeting. At every public meeting I ran around kissing the asses of everyone in attendance. There was never a better spinless chief in the department. I even gave them buffet master Jeffy as a major. I know my personality is like the back side of my balls, that have to stare at an azzhole all day, but I kissed ass so much I didn't think anyone would notice. I thought I would make points with the city manager by bringing in her retarded boyfriend Slick Willie and making a place for him by f*cking Bob M. I even kissed that fat ass Mary's ass every single day - I most admit I kind of liked it. Please bring me back as chief and I will do even better this time. Sincerely, RB the Asskisser Supreme.
    Don't forget that he (RB) shafted CB and DD over DW. "Spinless chief" is an understatement. He had absolutely no loyalty to anyone except himself. He certainly got what was coming to him and what he deserved. He was so clueless he never saw it coming to himself.

Unregistered
    Douche Nozzle!!!

Unregistered
    Ok guys at what point did this post become all about me
    I think I only suggested maybe somebody would ask about my availability about returning to fulfill my legacy that was blindsidedly cut short unexpectedly and shockingly and I know I still have the old cop in me that I want to help nurture the new and improved hirees
    So think about it ME or Lenny ?
    Thanks guys
    Mary & me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast