Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    [Face it. If its not gone outside yet. Its one of the three. SS not the favorite right now, one isnt the right color, thr other has a few yrs left and kiss ass great and well theres our guy in waiting and suckinga and ducking everything along the way...so hey! Maybe just maybe, he'll continue being our guy here there and everywhere

ounQUOTE=Unregistered;3341791]Davis would not let ray ray back, after the stint he pulled on her at the Stingerz lounge, it’s surprising he lasted as long as he did. And we know what a piece of ….. she is[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    [Face it. If its not gone outside yet. Its one of the three. SS not the favorite right now, one isnt the right color, thr other has a few yrs left and kiss ass great and well theres our guy in waiting and suckinga and ducking everything along the way...so hey! Maybe just maybe, he'll continue being our guy here there and everywhere

ounQUOTE=Unregistered;3341791]Davis would not let ray ray back, after the stint he pulled on her at the Stingerz lounge, it’s surprising he lasted as long as he did. And we know what a piece of ….. she is
    [/QUOTE]

Who taught you how to write? Jesus Christ you write like a second grader! What in the hell is a "stint"? Garbled crap!!!

Unregistered
    It wouldn't surprise me if they brought this dumb f*ck back, or Black for that matter.
    Please don't call Slick Willie a "dumb f*ck" as it would be an insult to all of the other dumb f*cks of the world.

Unregistered

Merry Christmas to my guys & girls

I could come back in an advisory role capacity to steer the ship I started in to the future and I would promise to obey cherish, worship and salute and honor and listen and lick toes of the honorable & reachable and most knowledgeable and caring and kind leader the commissioner of all the people Ms. Davis

Unregistered
    I could come back in an advisory role capacity to steer the ship I started in to the future and I would promise to obey cherish, worship and salute and honor and listen and lick toes of the honorable & reachable and most knowledgeable and caring and kind leader the commissioner of all the people Ms. Davis
    Aww, ray ray, too late. Even if you hadn’t wronged her, can’t believe I typed that about davis, NOBODY wants you back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456