Hi I’m Lenny Burgess & I want to be YOUR chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Lenny B to Manager
    Mr Manager All my 3 careers I’ve always been the #2 -I liked that because I never got in trouble that way. I think I might wanna be your #1 now so I can retire with a 4th retirement at big boy pay- ok
    I take that back ok no I don’t I’m not sure but maybe I could try I just don’t know if it’s the right fit for me?

Unregistered

To infinity and beyond

If you support and select me as your Miramar Police Chief my slogan is my promise
    Please sign the petition to keep me
    I’m Lenny B- you know- your chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you support and select me as your Miramar Police Chief my slogan is my promise
    Please sign the petition to keep me
    I’m Lenny B- you know- your chief
    No matter who they select (and I will guarantee it wont be Burgess) you wont like them because they will expect YOU to actually do your job. Each one of these posts show your total and complete ignorance and utter stupidity.

Unregistered

Dumb F*ck

Make Slick Willie the chief. He will f*ck-up everything within four months while working, at most, 20 hours a week. Then he won't come to work at all, but continue to collect a fat paycheck. Don't worry, he will claim to take care of his "peoples" as he puts it. He will promise to promote everyone who does his job for him. Naturally, some of you will be smart enough to realize that he can't promote multiple people to the same position. But, some of you will still jump through you own asses doing all his work for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    make slick willie the chief. He will f*ck-up everything within four months while working, at most, 20 hours a week. Then he won't come to work at all, but continue to collect a fat paycheck. Don't worry, he will claim to take care of his "peoples" as he puts it. He will promise to promote everyone who does his job for him. Naturally, some of you will be smart enough to realize that he can't promote multiple people to the same position. But, some of you will still jump through you own asses doing all his work for him.

hey big rod, calm down you are gonna have a stroke!

Unregistered
    Make Slick Willie the chief. He will f*ck-up everything within four months while working, at most, 20 hours a week. Then he won't come to work at all, but continue to collect a fat paycheck. Don't worry, he will claim to take care of his "peoples" as he puts it. He will promise to promote everyone who does his job for him. Naturally, some of you will be smart enough to realize that he can't promote multiple people to the same position. But, some of you will still jump through you own asses doing all his work for him.
    He is all that you deserve.

Unregistered
    How did that promotion work out for those of you that did all of Slick Willie's work? Do you feel like a stupid used dumb ass yet? Maybe he will still magically appear, wave his 🪄 magical wand, and still make you dumb shits a supervisor!!! Slick Willie was such a pathetic person he didn't even bother to show up for work. He could have taken a big shit on chief RB's or DW's desks and nothing would have happened. Key word: USED.

Unregistered
    How did that promotion work out for those of you that did all of Slick Willie's work? Do you feel like a stupid used dumb ass yet? Maybe he will still magically appear, wave his 🪄 magical wand, and still make you dumb shits a supervisor!!! Slick Willie was such a pathetic person he didn't even bother to show up for work. He could have taken a big shit on chief RB's or DW's desks and nothing would have happened. Key word: USED.
    I think he did shit on RB's desk. I remember seeing piles of shit on his desk next to all pictures of Mary the east side fat ass lard bucket. One day Raymond quietly said "she took one of my little balls."

Unregistered
    Maybe Satan will allow Ben Galante to leave Hell and you could have him back as chief. Of course Satan would have to make him much darker this time and change his name to something like Willie Washington or similar. Don't worry though, he would still be the same miserable ignorant Italian b*atard that he always was.

Unregistered
    Bring back Standley. He will establish every specialized unit known to mankind - both within and away from the department. He will then fully staff them. He will leave three officers on duty per shift to handle the road. If you are one of the specialized officers congratulations. If one of the three left working the road then it will be a giant f*ck you. That's what happens when they bring in chiefs who only worked the road during field training and then never saw it again. Seriously, you better hope that they don't bring in another one of these 90 day wonders. They are useless, clueless, cause nothing but harm, and contribute to crime rises and unsafe conditions for officers on the road. Total Shit Birds.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast