Tinsley for Sheriff 2024 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing personal towards Tinsley but sometimes it is just time to move on to other things and coming back to the SO would be hazardous to his health. I think it was a good move for him to just move on.
    How would it be hazardous to his health? Tinsley was one of the best officers the S.O. has ever had, and any agency would be fortunate to have him. Your comment is pretty ridiculous.

Unregistered
    How would it be hazardous to his health? Tinsley was one of the best officers the S.O. has ever had, and any agency would be fortunate to have him. Your comment is pretty ridiculous.
    I had the pleasure of working for him for several years and yes he was good at what he did BUT the stress really got to him even as a captain. The office of Sheriff isn’t a laid back vacation, the salary is reflective of the amount of BS he has to put up with. I don’t think Tinsley could handle it, he would end up so stressed out it would physically cause harm. I haven’t known him for 20 yrs but during the time I did see him I saw his stress level first hand.

Unregistered
    I had the pleasure of working for him for several years and yes he was good at what he did BUT the stress really got to him even as a captain. The office of Sheriff isn’t a laid back vacation, the salary is reflective of the amount of BS he has to put up with. I don’t think Tinsley could handle it, he would end up so stressed out it would physically cause harm. I haven’t known him for 20 yrs but during the time I did see him I saw his stress level first hand.
    Then obviously you don’t know him very well. While the job does bring a lot of stress, that man is more than capable of handling the job of captain, or any other title for that matter.

Unregistered
    Then obviously you don’t know him very well. While the job does bring a lot of stress, that man is more than capable of handling the job of captain, or any other title for that matter.
    This must be why he is still handling the job of captain…oh yeah, he’s not.

Unregistered
    You are right, he’s not. He left because the incompetent people up top are disrespectful idiots running the Sheriffs Office into the ground. Do you actually know how many have left since the change of office, or are you just talking out of your ass? He was just one of many great officers the county lost due to the idiots up top.

Unregistered
    The secretary is doing a great job as captain. Lmao!!!!!

Unregistered
    You are right, he’s not. He left because the incompetent people up top are disrespectful idiots running the Sheriffs Office into the ground. Do you actually know how many have left since the change of office, or are you just talking out of your ass? He was just one of many great officers the county lost due to the idiots up top.
    Can’t walk out just because the fire gets hot. It’s called public service for a reason. If you need your ego petted, find another job this ain’t for you. Definitely don’t run for political office you’ll never make it.

Unregistered
    Can’t walk out just because the fire gets hot. It’s called public service for a reason. If you need your ego petted, find another job this ain’t for you. Definitely don’t run for political office you’ll never make it.
    You think he needed his ego “petted”? You’re dumb

Unregistered
    Talk about egos. #VC

Unregistered
    The secretary is doing a great job as captain. Lmao!!!!!
    The Captain who is temporarily reassigned…something is really up with this. To be continued.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12