Don’t forget how United way feels about the police - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

F j c

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fuk JC & Fuk PP.
    It won’t be long before the Lightening fans start chanting “FJC” at the arena. Already heard it’s being planned and will get big as soon as they put her big schnozz and yellow nazi button on the JumboTron!

Unregistered
    Obviously you aren’t a cop. And if you are you must be a salty MPO with a high school diploma with 0 investigative experience. It doesn’t take much research to see that the website attached to the first post is United Way LA as is Los Angeles in California. Each United Way uses money that people donate for their own causes.

United Way Suncoast which serves Hillsborough county (probably the county you don’t even live in) is sponsored by Publix and USAA among other right lean companies.

United Way Suncoast even gives money to the Police Athletic League.

Don’t believe me?

https://unitedwaysuncoast.org/

Do your own research. Or not, keep being a troll and blame everything on someone else.

Unregistered
    Obviously you aren’t a cop. And if you are you must be a salty MPO with a high school diploma with 0 investigative experience. It doesn’t take much research to see that the website attached to the first post is United Way LA as is Los Angeles in California. Each United Way uses money that people donate for their own causes.

United Way Suncoast which serves Hillsborough county (probably the county you don’t even live in) is sponsored by Publix and USAA among other right lean companies.

Don’t believe me?

Do your own research. Or not, keep being a troll and blame everything on someone else.
    Splash page pretty much sums it up. Hard pass.

Unregistered
    Manatee County, Florida Government Commissioner Reggie Bellamy recognizes the social justice reckoning in our nation, but says acts of racial injustice have occurred long before George Floyd’s death. Listen to how he thinks we need to address the issue.

Listen to the entire podcast here: https://unitedwaysuncoast.org/podcast/

Unregistered
    The former wife of Jeff Bezos gave United Way Suncoast 20 million this year, since Jeff gets money from my wife and his ex got her cut to give away, it is like I already donated.

Unregistered

Don’t believe me?

Thank you for you input. I never gave to united way always donated to the Tampa police memorial fund. Remember only .10 on your dollar goes to program the rest goes to paying the fat cats and trips and all them other things they love to do. So if you donated a dollar PAL got .10 cents. Do your research. And I am not the orig poster of this but maybe that is grad with zero college has more brains then you.

Unregistered
    For those who have expressed concern about the impact on your eval. or promotion chances by not giving to the United Way here is your out . Give your “fair share” during the department drive and a month later cancel….. piece of cake .

Unregistered

Don’t believe me?

Hold Mr informed what about when the TPD DUI arrested the head Suncoast United Way that has the Tampa account and quickly threw down the race card on the officer. And before you know it high rollers from city and SAO are making calls. Hmmm yup they support police. They will get zero from me.

Unregistered
    Enough with this, lets all stop giving.

Unregistered

Pressured

This is posted on United Way website under FAQ about being pressured at work.

Giving should always be a personal matter and decision, free from coercion.

We don't want campaigns using undue pressure in any way, shape or form. That's not who we are, and it's in direct conflict with our operating standards. That's why we conduct training programs for fundraisers. We emphasize the use of information and education, not pressure tactics. We recommend that workplace fundraising be led by peers, not managers. And we discourage the practice of setting 100 percent participation as a campaign fundraising goal.

United Way's Board of Directors has made this official by adopting the following policy statement: The Board of Governors of United Way ... believes that the most responsive contributors are those who have the opportunity to become informed and involved. A well-planned campaign with an effective communications program, conducted by committed volunteers, will ensure responsive contributors. While we have always been unalterably opposed to coercion, we do recognize a responsibility to state our beliefs formally, as freedom of choice is a basic tenet of our democratic society.

If you have felt pressured to donate to a United Way campaign, we encourage you to raise those concerns directly with your local United Way.

Coming to roll calls near you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast