Cuban mafia

Thread: Cuban mafia

Unregistered

Cuban mafia

Do we have a Cuban mafia-ish problem in our dept??…

Ready-set-GO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we have a Cuban mafia-ish problem in our dept??…

Ready-set-GO!
    Black mafia, for sure. Cuban mafia to some degree.

Unregistered

Truly you are asleep to ask such nonsense

Black mafia, for sure. Cuban mafia to some degree.
    You're both wrong. The only mafia in this agency as well as all city, county, state and federal is the biggest subversive org which is of the square and compass. Although many lower initiatiates have absolutely no clue what they've joined. But the upper degrees spend billions through media spying the Nonsense you just asked to keep us all in fighting " it's the blacks, it's the whites, it's the Muslims, its the guys, its the straights, its the democrats, its the Republicans, its the liberals "
    While those scum feed off our backs through the Fed reserve and its fiat debt currency and taxation.
    So no Virginia, there is no ethnic mafia except the above mentioned which is comprised of Cubans, blacks, and a whole sshhhit load of races of selloutswho join to get a leg up at the expense of their fellow man.

Unregistered
    You're both wrong. The only mafia in this agency as well as all city, county, state and federal is the biggest subversive org which is of the square and compass. Although many lower initiatiates have absolutely no clue what they've joined. But the upper degrees spend billions through media spying the Nonsense you just asked to keep us all in fighting " it's the blacks, it's the whites, it's the Muslims, its the guys, its the straights, its the democrats, its the Republicans, its the liberals "
    While those scum feed off our backs through the Fed reserve and its fiat debt currency and taxation.
    So no Virginia, there is no ethnic mafia except the above mentioned which is comprised of Cubans, blacks, and a whole sshhhit load of races of selloutswho join to get a leg up at the expense of their fellow man.
    Really? Masons? Bunch of guys with aprons and funny hats? They’re a social club.

Unregistered

You have a lot to learn son

Really? Masons? Bunch of guys with aprons and funny hats? They’re a social club.
    To the unitinitiated it is. But if you'd like to know the truth, start digging

https://theeventchronicle.com/the-ho...eserve-cartel/

Unregistered

Tee hee porosity ignorante

A social club🤣🤣🤣🤣I knew people were stupid but that comment is just embarrassing.

Unregistered
    A social club🤣🤣🤣🤣I knew people were stupid but that comment is just embarrassing.
    I’m telling you man, I have known so many masons. Do they help one another out? Sure, but this whole NWO conspiracy junk and the masons are in charge?
    Cmon man. Don’t give them so much credit. They thrive on it. Like I said, bunch of idiots jerking one another off.