Tickle me McCool - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, McCool is Major Morse’s boy
    Who is the North end Major? Why hasn’t McFool been fired or demoted?

Unregistered
    Who is the North end Major? Why hasn’t McFool been fired or demoted?
    I don’t know but if they’re not going to do anything to him for grabbing a female cops puzzy on duty in uniform against her will then they better not do anything to anybody else because that will make an epic lawsuit. How about another 2 million dollar settlement for playing favorites. If the union doesn’t protect everyone the same way this guys getting protected we need a new union.

Unregistered
    I don’t know but if they’re not going to do anything to him for grabbing a female cops puzzy on duty in uniform against her will then they better not do anything to anybody else because that will make an epic lawsuit. How about another 2 million dollar settlement for playing favorites. If the union doesn’t protect everyone the same way this guys getting protected we need a new union.
    It’s not just one, there are too many to keep track.

Unregistered
    This guy will never learn his lesson

Unregistered

Seriously

This guy will never learn his lesson
    Has anyone tried electricity? Electroshock ball treatment is pretty effective at treating these kind of ailments. They hook wires up to him and fire a bolt of electricity up his azzhole and out his nutsack.

I do agree that 30 days off was pretty phucked up they didn’t need to do that to him. But this place is always trying to hurt good cops. That’s what they do here hurt good people until they literally hate this place and no longer want to contribute because if the bullsh!t?

Unregistered
    No, McCool is Major Morse’s boy
    LLerna saved him years ago.

Unregistered
    LLerna saved him years ago.
    Was that the time he left his trainee in the district and drove to Dade County in his marked unit to svck some c0ck?

Unregistered
    Was that the time he left his trainee in the district and drove to Dade County in his marked unit to svck some c0ck?
    It was all on video and they still didn’t fire him.

Unregistered
    Has anyone tried electricity? Electroshock ball treatment is pretty effective at treating these kind of ailments. They hook wires up to him and fire a bolt of electricity up his azzhole and out his nutsack.

I do agree that 30 days off was pretty phucked up they didn’t need to do that to him. But this place is always trying to hurt good cops. That’s what they do here hurt good people until they literally hate this place and no longer want to contribute because if the bullsh!t?
    You are correct they should have fired his sorry a$$. Heard there is some Sgt. O.T. In Parkland.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Unregistered
    No they shouldn’t have fired him. Thirty days is overkill. This place over reacts to everything. In the process the employees rights get violated all while the union sits there with a thumb up their sss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast