Tickle me McCool - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Sgt M. “CUOMO” McCool. BSOs finest

Unregistered

Seriously

30 days is wayyyyy too harsh. Why is that even phucking necessary? Why don’t you just put salt Peter in his water jug so he can’t get an erection. Problem solved.

Unregistered
    What a joke!!! With his history he should be terminated. Now he'll be promoted....again. When that big lawsuit gets filed the only ones you can blame are IA and the Sheriff. Something should have been done, and I'm not talking about 30 days, maybe 365 days. $hit other deputies get terminated for less. Total BS!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a joke!!! With his history he should be terminated. Now he'll be promoted....again. When that big lawsuit gets filed the only ones you can blame are IA and the Sheriff. Something should have been done, and I'm not talking about 30 days, maybe 365 days. $hit other deputies get terminated for less. Total BS!!!!!!!
    That’s the point if all you get for a sex batt in uniform is 30 days then they better not be trying to hand down no serious punishment on anyone else or those will be some good lawsuits for discrimination and desperate treatment.

Unregistered
    How is it even possible that this guy is still employed?????? How many more women have to be harassed, abused, and taken advantage of before someone gets rid of him? This is probably the 30th female complaint about this guy. He has been doing this for years. Not to mention his Miami escapade while on duty in a marked unit. Someone please fire this guy. What is going on with north end command? Cops are being fired for being lazy and this guy is inappropriately touching women and is still here. Not only is he getting away with harassment and inappropriately touching women while on duty, but he was promoted! How is this even possible? FIRE HIM
    Hopefully the thirty days was just a recommendation and the Sheriff will ignore it and terminate him, or at the very least demote him and give him thirty days. There is no way he should still be employed. He has harassed and abused women for years. Been investigated and charges sustained for the same stuff over and over. I would think progressive discipline would kick in and termination is on the table. I worked with him in 54 and he would brag about his escapades and show naked pictures of the women he harassed and abused. The guy is a real piece of garbage and should not be supervising anyone let alone still working here. Sheriff, please do the right thing and terminate him. You always say that you are cleaning up the agency and won’t tolerate bad behavior. Well he is the poster child for that. Get rid of him and avoid future abuses to his female co-workers and subordinates. This is one termination everyone will stand behind.

Unregistered
    I guarantee that the sheriff isn’t even aware of this jerk offs history and file. McCools harassment always gets covered up by his buddies in IA. Had the sheriff been in office when this trash fool shot someone in the back, as he was fleeing in a moving vehicle, and killed him, he would have been FIRED then.

Unregistered
    Complete trash for a cop. Quit tickling female employees on duty and you would avoid a lot of your problems. Don’t be mad your parkland shenanigans caught up with you. Blame yourself not those who were forced to make the right decision when it came to light.
    Don’t hate the player, hate the game. You can grab some also. You only get 30 days. It’s been set in writing under this administration

Unregistered
    That garbage still works for BSO? I thought he was fired when he was in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Morris should have been fired years ago, but Llerna helped him.

Unregistered
    No, McCool is Major Morse’s boy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast