Dania Command
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dania Command

Unregistered

Dania Command

Biggest embarrassment for district command. The city commission would vomit if they knew what clowns they had running the district. Marks is MIA constantly and meanwhile the steroid abusing XO known as Testosterone Tarala is long overdue for a steroid based drug test. These idiots are testing their luck. Sounds like Dania commissioners need to make some changes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biggest embarrassment for district command. The city commission would vomit if they knew what clowns they had running the district. Marks is MIA constantly and meanwhile the steroid abusing XO known as Testosterone Tarala is long overdue for a steroid based drug test. These idiots are testing their luck. Sounds like Dania commissioners need to make some changes.
    What about the Sgt’s?

Unregistered
    What about the Sgt’s?
    I have heard they are not that better than the command. I am sure the Dania commission is following this thread.

Unregistered
    What about the Sgt’s?
    Idk about the others but I just watched with my own tired eyes………the bravo Sgt get real stupid with the swat commander’s wife over something insignificant and dumb. All the while she was helping the district make contact with a sig 3 subject when she was working a detail! What other detail units actually assist the district with calls!!!!?!?!?! I had to look away and look back because I couldn’t believe it rofl I gotta transfer outta here man…

Unregistered
    Dania. The county's oldest city with skeletons. A LOT of them.

Unregistered
    I am grateful they got the young teen trying to get into my car after 2 am. Now if the they could deal with Dania Beach's notorious signal 20. They tried using a social worker and that failed. Listen to the older tenants there and they will tell you have to deal with the guy for once and for all.

Unregistered
    I’ve never heard of someone leaving Dania with anything other than a promotion or specialized unit transfer. They have their messes, but nothing like a Pompano(complete command failure), Deerfield(please see other top commented threads), or Weston(email as proof and breeding ground for worthless rookies). In an agency with top-down issues such as BSO, I’d say Dania is on the positive side.

Unregistered
    I’ve never heard of someone leaving Dania with anything other than a promotion or specialized unit transfer. They have their messes, but nothing like a Pompano(complete command failure), Deerfield(please see other top commented threads), or Weston(email as proof and breeding ground for worthless rookies). In an agency with top-down issues such as BSO, I’d say Dania is on the positive side.
    Really I think Novello left because he got promoted to SID sergeant. No he left because he didn't get the promotion LOL because he's a dumb moron...

Unregistered
    What about the Sgt’s?
    Who are the Sgt’s in Dania? Might want to transfer there?

Unregistered
    Correct. Been in this agency for 20 years and compared to other districts, people in dania are happy. No one transfers out unless they’re moving on up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast