Settlement Checks
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
 
  1. #1
    El Chapo
    Guest

    Settlement Checks

    Any word on when we will get them?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It’s going by alphabetical order. They started issuing them last Monday. the retirees go first. They are by the little G.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
    Any word on when we will get them?
    You might be a retard if…..

    You didn’t read your fop email sent out last week.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You might be a retard if you believe everyone gets the FOP emails.

    If you aren’t a member, you don’t get the emails.

    Comepinga!!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might be a retard if you believe everyone gets the FOP emails.

    If you aren’t a member, you don’t get the emails.

    Comepinga!!
    You might be a retard if you don’t ask them. Coming here you won’t get an answer since obviously you’re too stupid to figure it out.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is the checks going to be mailed to our homes or do we need to pick them up from the FOP hall like we did last time.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might be a retard if you don’t ask them. Coming here you won’t get an answer since obviously you’re too stupid to figure it out.
    I wasn’t the one who started this post idiot 😂

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the checks going to be mailed to our homes or do we need to pick them up from the FOP hall like we did last time.
    Look at this one otro comepinga 😂😂😂

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the checks going to be mailed to our homes or do we need to pick them up from the FOP hall like we did last time.

    No but you can get it from your wifes purse when you pick her up from my house.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Gentlemen, how many more of these are we entitled to? I have totally forgotten. My husband wants to know. Isn’t this the last one?

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •