Lt. Canfield - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Canfield

Unregistered

Putrid elitist

Canfield, just call me Alan, is a poster child for the Marceno Mafia pay to play politics.
    He was kicked out of a HOA meeting called a “ loon” by the Board President.
    On the other hand it is satisfying to hear from the same male hating snakes that form a kabal to spread rancor.
    Over weight
    Over paid
    Over pampered
    Little cry baby girls.
    Boo hoo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the same people on here who hate to see anyone doing well or getting promoted. Obviously Lt. Canfield has done a great job and deserves his promotion or he wouldn't be there
    You have been slapped by the stupid stick one to many times apparently. What legitimate actions has Canfield ever done to be a true law enforcement officer? Promotions are no longer given because of a person ability to be an effective cop. They are strictly given out to reward ass kissers and donation givers. Canfield can not act under pressure or be an effective law enforcement officer, which I have seen first hand. He doesn’t deserve the respect to be called lieutenant because it was not earned, rather it was purchased. It is people like Canfield who have caused law enforcement to be a politic show rather than a crime fighting machine.

Unregistered

Damn straight

On target!

Unregistered
    If it's so bad and you really don't like it and can't stand behind this sheriff or the administration why not leave? it's apparent from the last election and the popularity from the agency and public you and your small squad of disgruntled misfits can't change it. Someone who is obviously so miserable and full of vile discontent can't be happy or have a happy positive outlook on life. Your home life must be dismal. I can only pity you.

People only look at your posts and roll their eyes. In your world only people who contribute to the sheriff or are yes men can get anywhere. What a sad state of affairs your life is in

Unregistered

Be thankful

Alan and Company will fall out of favor and get kicked to the curb eventually.
    Carmine has an unending supply of backstabbing weasels so Alan won’t be missed.

Unregistered

Move on

Lt Alan Canfield is a good leader and mentor. He is a hard worker and punctual. Hundreds of children’s safety are in his care. Sheriff Macaroni put him there for a reason.

Unregistered

jealousy is a dish best served cold

He must really be good at what he does or there wouldn't be pages of jealousy about him on this site

Unregistered
    Lt Alan Canfield is a good leader and mentor. He is a hard worker and punctual. Hundreds of children’s safety are in his care. Sheriff Macaroni put him there for a reason.
    “Sheriff Macaroni”. Couldn’t help myself. Lol.

Unregistered
    “Sheriff Macaroni”. Couldn’t help myself. Lol.
    Brilliant. This is something my 6-year-old would laugh at. And you think you deserve more pay?

Unregistered

Aww Alan….

Brilliant. This is something my 6-year-old would laugh at. And you think you deserve more pay?
    yup. No SUCK IT! Lofukinl

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast