Kicked Out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kicked Out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    20/1 - Throws herself down and cries outside the chiefs office again

I was a witness to this incident as I was getting uniforms from Bryan across the hall. It was the funniest thing I observe in my live when I observe short Arleen running around screaming asking for help. Some body yelled to go get the defoliator.

one week later she got her wish being a Sergeant in Community Relations, Yes she screwed Bobby over time.
    I would have given up my next paycheck to have seen that.

Unregistered
    20/1 - Throws herself down and cries outside the chiefs office again

I was a witness to this incident as I was getting uniforms from Bryan across the hall. It was the funniest thing I observe in my live when I observe short Arleen running around screaming asking for help. Some body yelled to go get the defoliator.

one week later she got her wish being a Sergeant in Community Relations, Yes she screwed Bobby over time.
    Wow. I would hate to see your reports. You cant spell worth a crap. Oh how our standards have lowered

Unregistered
    I would have given up my next paycheck to have seen that.
    Would have given up two pay checks to see that nasty girl rolling around on the ground, what an idiot

Unregistered
    Night Shift will never see her. She will come up with some type of fake injury or doctors note stating she cannot work night time hours. She will finally appear back to work after new years once she bids for day shift.

Unregistered
    Who’s taking her spot ?
    KoolAide Gilberto . Is he finally wearing uniform pants and a vest?

Unregistered
    Instagil can you please park your take home in your driveway properly and stop fuking blocking the sidewalk ahole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12