Lt. Robson, your wife and a not exempt for training. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She was given a new car. Refused and fleet was told to order her a new van that she received, so she can transport the kids around town. It’s good to be part of the family plan.
    Can I sign my wife up for this plan!?!?

Unregistered
    Van for soccer? Van for personal use?

Unregistered

Answer. (ALL OF THE ABOVE)

Unregistered
    Answer. (ALL OF THE ABOVE)
    Hopefully she gets a Range Rover next. That way you can keep drowning in your jealous misery. HATER GONA HATE.

Unregistered
    Who cares? People so concerned about things that don’t mattet

Unregistered
    Who cares? People so concerned about things that don’t mattet
    It does matter little rookie princess, people who actually work don't even have a working unit and your worried about which type of brand new unit you get. Don't get to attached to things around here that are not earned, when a new administration comes in, poor hubby might be told ‘ your services are no longer needed ‘ and you might find yourself humping calls in Lakes on night shift in POS Crown Vic!!!

Unregistered
    It does matter little rookie princess, people who actually work don't even have a working unit and your worried about which type of brand new unit you get. Don't get to attached to things around here that are not earned, when a new administration comes in, poor hubby might be told ‘ your services are no longer needed ‘ and you might find yourself humping calls in Lakes on night shift in POS Crown Vic!!!
    Lol I ain’t no rookie and I ain’t no princess. Are you one of the hard working people you speak of? Highly doubt it. I’m asking who cares why she gets a new unit or not. All of the cars here suck and fleet is a disaster!

Unregistered
    Robson himself don’t even do training. He’s trash and so is she.

Unregistered
    Hey Lt. Robson, since when does your wife become exempt from training. This is the arrogance by command staff that destroys moral. Also, did you forget how the Fort Lauderdale boys who had their guy running fleet services give themselves new cars every 6 months. Must be nice when your wife just puts in a verbal order for a nice mini van. And she has the arrogance to tell people she needs it to drive her kids around. Yep, nothing has changed. Might as well have kept Israel right where he was. Like Sgt Polan, another Sgt who picked up 5 ranks in two years. LT. Robson is exactly what’s wrong with BSO.
    It will not be for long people. Heads will be moving from all over the place.

Unregistered
    It will not be for long people. Heads will be moving from all over the place.

I am getting my popcorn and a beer and sitting back waiting for the fireworks.
    This is going to be great!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast