Lt. Robson, your wife and a not exempt for training. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3327632]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t there enough to criticize the Robsons for without going there. Shameful

Leave the Robson Family alone.
    If you got nothing nice to say cause I am sure your family isnt perfect either then STFU!!!!!!
    You obviously have never worked with them. The saying "Treat others how you would like to be treated"....well this thread is a great example of the Robsons getting treated how they treat others.

Unregistered
    We all no M. Oderly posted these.

Unregistered
    Do as the col says not as his wife does

Unregistered
    Millesa maybe you should look at your own husband, while I'm training...... smoochie face

Unregistered
    Millesa maybe you should look at your own husband, while I'm training...... smoochie face
    Oh stop it man face. Just focus on the child support you will soon be collecting. You are going to make the next man in line happy.

Unregistered
    Losers will always be losers

Unregistered
    Losers will always be losers
    Im just here to bring this back to the top.

Unregistered
    Ohhh Patton shut your dumb big nose mouth.. Worry about your crappy kids causing chaos in Deerfield.
    Yeah I think its Patton posting. And yes his kids are nightmares always causing problems in Deerfield. Then when a deputy says something to his crappy kid Patton get mad and calls the on duty Sgt to have the deputy come back to his crappy house.. Hey Patton get a life!!!!! LOSER

Unregistered
    She was given a new car. Refused and fleet was told to order her a new van that she received, so she can transport the kids around town. It’s good to be part of the family plan.

Unregistered
    She was given a new car. Refused and fleet was told to order her a new van that she received, so she can transport the kids around town. It’s good to be part of the family plan.
    Yeah right....NOT!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast