Tattoo policy
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo policy

Unregistered

Tattoo policy

Listen up, this outdate policy is just another way for these nerds to screw around with the troops. Isn't it outrageous that we have trannys in uniform, but yet I can’t show my tattoos in public? It’s 2021, these outdated policies need to go. CHANGE THE TATTOO POLICY! From now on “I identify as a tattoo less individual “ Mis-identifying me as a “tatted” person, I will Sue.

Preferred pronoun - “non tattooed them”

Unregistered
    If the sleeve policy is gotten rid of that means CC from D15 can show off his prison tattoos and shaved arms. Wait he doesn’t follow the sleeve policy and does that anyway

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the sleeve policy is gotten rid of that means CC from D15 can show off his prison tattoos and shaved arms. Wait he doesn’t follow the sleeve policy and does that anyway
    Guys just be careful, we have a rat LT that works details in other districts, and loves to snitch on guys that don’t cover their tattoos. Just make sure you are doing your job and following every policy on those details LT.l suck d**ik.

Unregistered
    Guys just be careful, we have a rat LT that works details in other districts, and loves to snitch on guys that don’t cover their tattoos. Just make sure you are doing your job and following every policy on those details LT.l suck d**ik.
    No one should mind a few good arm tattoos, but l think you lose people on the neck and face tattoos

Unregistered
    No one should mind a few good arm tattoos, but l think you lose people on the neck and face tattoos
    Especially now a days

Unregistered
    My sleeve is never covered unless I'm walking into a captains office. Cover it just to not flaunt policy in their faces. But they walk by me without cover often and don't care. I had one LT that made me cover it a few years ago, but no one else has ever said anything..

Unregistered
    I have a USA tat on my ****. Mine is covered unless I'm banging some hot chick, then it says United States of America.

Unregistered
    People that tat themselves up have mental health issues. Just losers who believe that stupid purple crap tatted on them somehow makes them something else (whatever that is no one knows.)

Unregistered
    People that tat themselves up have mental health issues. Just losers who believe that stupid purple crap tatted on them somehow makes them something else (whatever that is no one knows.)
    You sound like a fun time

Unregistered
    Just a pu$$y that is afraid of needles. Grow up and take another hit off that crack pipe.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast