27 over still pending- fop 5

Unregistered

27 over still pending- fop 5

Can the miami beach officers get the fop5 back now? We all still have that i.o.u. We will pay you back note in our pockets still fop 5 27 over still not paid back to members. A.b. How is that non police closet job any civillian could do working out for you? Bert a real cop dies on the vine never forget we all got sold out over that fop5 scam rat face *******s hit that fop snooze button go back to sleep while you get sodomized even more

Unregistered
    The guy is a joke. He used his political position as FOP President to sell his soul to the city for the FOP 5 And his sergeant stripes. Never to work a day as a real sergeant. To this day the truth has never been told where that money went. And to date The old the city needs our help they will take care of us on the next contract has still yet to been seen. The union is in bed with the chief and city and most only get on the board for personal gain. Just look at Some the board now.

Unregistered
    And he Studders LOL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And he Studders LOL
    I think you mean stutter. Retard

Unregistered
    OMG, Did you just call that poster a Retard? You never learned anything in AMR/QMR and just violated this person. I could only imagine how you address the LBGT community. You should be dealt with accordingly from this administration and city.