Bocca and ft.lauderdale 5k bonus per year
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Bocca and ft.lauderdale 5k bonus per year

For not getting in a crash..... every 12 months each officer, sgt, Lt. are awarded 5k for not getting into a vehicle crash. and bocca is starting certified officers at 89k to start and issuing a take home after FTO. The 5k is pensionable

Unregistered
    Broward and palm beach are $$$$killing miami dade agencies in pensionable benifits and pay..... And miami dade is way ahead of miami beach by miles in pay and pensionable benefits. We have a child that throws a tantrum and takes everything personal and has a problem with honesty. He has a deaf mute union leadership for a puppet obviously the mass exodus is real and never before in mbpd history. Just make hd the chief and complete the trainwreck stick a fork in it we are done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward and palm beach are $$$$killing miami dade agencies in pensionable benifits and pay..... And miami dade is way ahead of miami beach by miles in pay and pensionable benefits. We have a child that throws a tantrum and takes everything personal and has a problem with honesty. He has a deaf mute union leadership for a puppet obviously the mass exodus is real and never before in mbpd history. Just make hd the chief and complete the trainwreck stick a fork in it we are done

Bro...get a fking life already! You are in every fking thread talking shit. We can tell because you type like a 3 year old. We have not even started contract negotiations and you are crapping you diaper.

Unregistered
    https://www.governmentjobs.com/caree...ortunitiesJobs

Boca Ratón PD starting at $75k!!!

Unregistered
    Damn dude I fully agree give it a break it’s exhausting already. Tell me something positive !! life is good For us we can support our families the cost of living is rising daily and we are surviving. The people working their butts off for minimum wage are hurting

Unregistered
    Who Cares, Punch In, Punch Out, Coll$ct

Unregistered
    I’ll bet my mortgage that the MBPD makes more money over all and better benefits. Where’s Boca?

Unregistered
    Our issue is not pay and benefits. It’s the crazy fuch at the helm that has no life and doesn’t us to have a life either. He makes Miami’s Chief look like a Rockstar.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll bet my mortgage that the MBPD makes more money over all and better benefits. Where’s Boca?
    Bet your mortgage that Boca doesn't have to deal with a ghetto sewer every weekend, 10 shift changes in a year, a special event every other weekend, forced overtime year round, minimum 23 years on the the department to get the weekend off on Dayshift, Anti Police activist state attorney POS (KFR) etc... MBPD should be getting paid at least 25k a year more than Boca.

Unregistered
    Confirmed they get 5k per year if they don't get into an accident in 12 months. Bocca very very forward thinking ! They retire at way higher then we do also. Our tax base is the same or larger then Bocca Raton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast