Deputy chief George “zero cop” fuente.

Unregistered

Deputy chief George “zero cop” fuente.

The worst thing that could happen to this place is this zero good for nothing wanna be cop fuente was made deputy chief .. first of all this clown was never a cop besides the fact that most of his career he spent it at caso cerrado embarrassing the hard working real cops we used to have .. second of all this Clown was part of all the abusive treatments against good cops done by Velazquez. Now he wants to come up to us and try to look at us in the eye pretending he’s never been part of the gang **** out of here clown. Then you have papa rellena clown part 2 villa walking around the city so proud of his promotion trying to fool these rookies that he’s a Qru cop or person when he’s a big ***** and you know that villa, then you have clown part 3 mr “I tried to pay an apartment to every hoe at hooters hoping to get a *****” or better known as Ernie Gutierrez whom spent most of his career lying about a shooting that only saw him hiding behind a car you ****ing ***** karma will come and get you soon. Let’s move to clown part 4 commander gave don’t have much to say about this good for nothing since last time I saw was on the command staff picture … oh clown part 5 mr “I pushed the last contract because the chief had a commander spot for me” ex motor sgt whom spent much of his time talking shit about the same people he hangs up with as a commander then the one and only commander llanes this clown besides double dipping at immaculate while on city time this piece of shit Is the biggest trash a human can be .. trust me clown karma is close to you too after today you will be watching every step you make while you 27 city time … the same as the new AI commander you double dip too … I don’t see you investigating commanders or majors double dipping “ala cara” and you don’t do shit about it but you’re the first one to investigate a call out sick you little suit ***** …. I don’t want to hear anyone in this department saying that any of these clowns are QRU cause they ****ed people whenever they had the chance to … this place is like that because all of us specially seniors ! Yeah **** yeah seniors are the first ones to tak shit about what rookies did to the last contract but you are the ones that took la morronga from the city contract after contract and never did anything about cause you were all ****ing pussies and say something about it and I’ll throw ****ing facts on your dumb ass … so do yourself a favor and stop walking around saying that all these clowns are Qru and thing will be better with them … ALL of them need to go for Hialeah to get a little better. I’m not pushing for no one here to be a chief I just want us to actually have a decent place to retire .. you don’t need to have many years here to actually know who is who here and whom are the rats …. Enough with this bulshit none of this clown are Qru never were and never will … **** salvat too that clown was a piece of shit when he was part of the gang too so don’t ****ing approach me on a call with the fake wannabe hood guy face … you were and still a cop tho but a piece of shit not trustworthy.. there’s super QRU people here , people they we can still learn from but there a lot of them that we have to be away from… I hope this place really get better WE deserve it ! Btw all of you double dippers (commanders specially YOU and you know who you are ) wait cause karma alway comes and it always comes with facts ! If you’re a commander or command stafff and you work 59s then you’ll wear a camera too don’t care about your cheap policy I’ll make sure you’ll wear it

Unregistered
    A baboon with a learning disability has better grammar skills than you. Surely you don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A baboon with a learning disability has better grammar skills than you. Surely you don't expect anyone to take you seriously.
    I don’t expect anyone to do it you clown ..for the type of response you’re probably part of the these punks circle.. I have more balls than you and all of them combine you little *****.. ANY COP from this department that know these POS clowns would agree with me .. oh and the grammar part it’s cool only a loser like you would worry about it you little *****! keep on double dipping while someone like me ****s your wife … I can walk anywhere and my balls will speak for themselves but a clown like you will always need the uniform to be respected…. And once again YOU , FUENTE, VILLA , ERNIE, HUBERT, BELLO, MANNY (both of them) will pay sooner or later karma will come for every single one of you… comepingas !!! All of you have dirt ! You guys aren’t Sergio Velasquez ! And don’t have Carlos Hernandez to back you up ! You will be left alone fighting this fight ! No one but no one will back you up after your dirt is released here and later on the media ! No america tv or your cheap ass regular media but the ones that will embarrassed your entire self….let me just give you a preview … have you ever watched the movie “I know what u did last summer earnie ? What did you think ? That no one will find out about you using city resources to check on your hooters 33 ? Or having CRT personnel sitting on it checking one of your dealers car ? Well this part of the movie it’s called “ I still know what u did Last summer! …. HUBERT ? Omg HUBERT HUBERT you better just retire kid … MANNY at least put on your class B while you double dip on city time common guys if you going to do stupid shit at least be smart about it you don’t want to come up on tv like that… SALAZAR same to you don’t make it easy for me ! MANNY R. Or better know as “I’m the guy that doesn’t give a ****”” you old fake face POS! Remember everything you sign on will come after you …LLANES how do I start with you ???? Ok remember that school that you work a lot ?? Yeah that Same school where you violate policy all the time … yeah yeah that one .. ok well let me remind you there’s CCtV everywhere and those eyes got you doing something not very well liked by correct people or public in general and there’s enough out there for all of you ! As the days pass just keep on giving me reasons to released more and more ! Now just a little advise to ALL of you above and anyone that ever ****ed with the hard working men and women of this great place .. we live in a difficult and different times for police in general, we’re not on the best place we want to be so with that being said .. imagine ALL of this facts and proofs coming on the media ? What would the public said about this department and their “community oriented command staff “ ? Not very good right … so all of you ****ers if you believe that following and trying to continue Sergio’s policy was going to be the future without any consequences then you’re all ****ing stupid! Now when u get home while you have a drink just ask yourself if the guy next to you (command clown staff) will back you up….….well we are at war and trust me I wouldn’t do this if I wouldn’t have enough to protect me… just imagine a new mayor that will not be willing to deal with all this embarrassment just think about it …. Well to all my real G’s in this department gn and be safe brothers and sisters and to the grammar cop just remember I have a purpose here .. and you I see not which it’s yours … go rest for tonight I left your wife clean at home waiting for you to have a taste of my balls.. put your thoughts together and come back stronger cause this is just the beginning… someone had to do it … GN

Unregistered
    Don't be delusional, the media is not going to do jack chit. There's a mayor's race going on and the pd hasn't even been mentioned as an issue.
    Sergio is not going anywhere, the new mayor will inherit Hernandez's "clients."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be delusional, the media is not going to do jack chit. There's a mayor's race going on and the pd hasn't even been mentioned as an issue.
    Sergio is not going anywhere, the new mayor will inherit Hernandez's "clients."
    You really have to be stupid or one of these clown above … isn’t about the media doing anything retard… that’s just another tool … and yes ! PD has been already mentioned by one of them at least the more decent one….. this department problems were Carlos, Sergio and command staff all of them … two are almost gone the rest will be embarrassed before they even leave… it’s ok for tonight GIO go to sleep you have a crib to show in the morning