Quitting - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quitting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sure about that? Because it’s all public information. I can give first and last names snd the month they left. I won’t out of respect. Good PR move though. Trying to insert doubt in the thread. The numbers, which are accessible to anyone, do not lie. You can’t hide the numbers of people quitting like they hide the REAL deputy to citizen ratio here at the HCSO.

If they are gone, do it, give the names. You obviously have time on your hands to do all this research.

You post the same shiiiiz, under multiple posts. Answering yourself, all the time, like a broken record. Any rookie can see your patterns and it obvious who you are.

It's because you no longer work here, and now have an agenda. Trying your best to cause dissension in the ranks, nothing more.

Unregistered
    If they are gone, do it, give the names. You obviously have time on your hands to do all this research.

You post the same shiiiiz, under multiple posts. Answering yourself, all the time, like a broken record. Any rookie can see your patterns and it obvious who you are.

It's because you no longer work here, and now have an agenda. Trying your best to cause dissension in the ranks, nothing more.
    Walk over to the SOC or SOCCC or whatever the call that fukcing place and pull the numbers.

Or just walk in and ask HR. They don’t mind telling you.

Unregistered
    As a civilian worker who was once sworn long ago I see first hand the disconnect between district sworn managers and deputies. As the parent of a sworn worker I hear and see the shortage. From my point of view at one of our district offices, sworn managers don’t see it. They are too busy planning the next Christmas party or their next photo shoot. They don’t even have one MDT up to refer to. All they know is the daily memo and maybe the blotter. Sure they get notified by street supervisors, but what do they really do if they get called out to a scene? Do they do anything? Not even a supplement? The disconnect is bad. They have no idea why you kids quit. Nor do they care. JMHO

Unregistered
    Walk over to the SOC or SOCCC or whatever the call that fukcing place and pull the numbers.

Or just walk in and ask HR. They don’t mind telling you.

I gotta preface this with I'm not brass and am in Patrol.

YOU were the one running your mouth about how you can produce names and numbers, SO DO IT!

I DGAF. You are the one with the agenda.

Unregistered
    I heard Recruitment and Screening has been making there way to district roll calls to speak with road deputies and gather feedback on retention. Also heard they cancelled/postponed on several districts recently. Guess checking the “well, we tried” box can wait, gotta make sure we film this “another great day at Chads office” film for the voters first…

Unregistered
    I heard Recruitment and Screening has been making there way to district roll calls to speak with road deputies and gather feedback on retention. Also heard they cancelled/postponed on several districts recently. Guess checking the “well, we tried” box can wait, gotta make sure we film this “another great day at Chads office” film for the voters first…

Yo, dude with an agenda, if you worked here you wouldnt have "heard" what's going on - you'd know.

Unregistered
    Yo, dude with an agenda, if you worked here you wouldnt have "heard" what's going on - you'd know.
    I don’t work her, but I have family that do. Family I care a lot about. And close friends. I can see more from the outside that you can from the inside. Easy to keep the blinders on the sacrificial lambs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234