Quitting - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quitting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, I'll bite. I don't hate my job like you do/did. But I'm just over halfway in and like a Plan B. What are the options??
    Is anyone going to answer my question?

Unregistered
    If you’re over halfway there and haven’t figured out the “Plan B” by now it’s a wonder you made it this far. I’ll give you a clue, the “B” stands for blue, as in, the color of the uniform…

Unregistered
    If you’re over halfway there and haven’t figured out the “Plan B” by now it’s a wonder you made it this far. I’ll give you a clue, the “B” stands for blue, as in, the color of the uniform…
    Fukc off loser. As I said, I don't hate my job like you do or did. I'm fine where I am. Just thought someone who cries on here so much might have a magical idea. Nah, you're nothing but a biitch.

Unregistered
    Security guard. Our skillset is worthless in the private sector. That’s part of the scam.

Unregistered

Squid games

Ok, I'll bite. I don't hate my job like you do/did. But I'm just over halfway in and like a Plan B. What are the options??
    SQUID GAMES

THIS JOB

You have to make it to the very very end without getting killed in order to get that full retirement that has been dangled over our heads all these years.

Except for us, it’s not just avoiding getting killed. Add sued or put in prison…. For doing our jobs. By jurors that make decisions based on preventing violent mobs from rioting.

Unregistered
    Many many many make it to the end without all of the nonsense you mentioned. Very very very few fall victim. Quit your crying and complaining. You have worn that tune out. You are in charge of your destiny, quit or stay employed. But grow up and quit drowning us in your tears. You are pathetic.

Unregistered
    So how many deputies have been quitting on average per pay period?

Anyone know?

What fake reason did our brass fool themselves with?
    Approximately zero.

Unregistered
    Approximately zero.
    F off troll you have no clue

Unregistered
    Approximately zero.
    You sure about that? Because it’s all public information. I can give first and last names snd the month they left. I won’t out of respect. Good PR move though. Trying to insert doubt in the thread. The numbers, which are accessible to anyone, do not lie. You can’t hide the numbers of people quitting like they hide the REAL deputy to citizen ratio here at the HCSO.

Unregistered
    You sure about that? Because it’s all public information. I can give first and last names snd the month they left. I won’t out of respect. Good PR move though. Trying to insert doubt in the thread. The numbers, which are accessible to anyone, do not lie. You can’t hide the numbers of people quitting like they hide the REAL deputy to citizen ratio here at the HCSO.
    Typical bait and switch technique. I could prove it easily but won’t crap lies from a crap liar. Nobody believes your crap anymore, stone faced liar!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast