Tragedy Averted Thank You Sergeant Sayegh!

Unregistered

Tragedy Averted Thank You Sergeant Sayegh!

Thanks for educating Major 12 on how sending officer to do a “knock and walk” on a SWAT call was a bad idea. The Chief is creating a liability by having him where he is. He was responsible for both Rolling Loud controversies. I guess one loco can not spot another loco. You should be given a commendation for this. Well…promoted is what you should really get. Margate please hire the best chief in South Florida. 🙏🏼

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for educating Major 12 on how sending officer to do a “knock and walk” on a SWAT call was a bad idea. The Chief is creating a liability by having him where he is. He was responsible for both Rolling Loud controversies. I guess one loco can not spot another loco. You should be given a commendation for this. Well…promoted is what you should really get. Margate please hire the best chief in South Florida. 🙏🏼
    It was actually Antonio Malanga working in the shadows with Task Force Vice City that saved the day

Unregistered
    Antonio Malanga? Dont get it...

Unregistered
    If this doesn’t call for a vote of no confidence on the chief and him what does?

Unregistered
    If this doesn’t call for a vote of no confidence on the chief and him what does?
    Papo. The Union is a joke.

Unregistered
    Antonio Malanga? Dont get it...
    He was a sergeant with Hialeah PD in the late 80s and early 90s detached to a secretive FBI task force created to illuminate from within corrupt police officers who were involved in the cocaine business

Unregistered
    How many incidents need to happen before something gets done? 12? Geeeeeze!

Unregistered
    How many incidents need to happen before something gets done? 12? Geeeeeze!
    Not even kids sound asleep are safe. This is a result of what happens when your entire Agency is in reactive mode and not proactive. You know we are in trouble when the only one doing proactive police work is 214.

Unregistered
    Who even cares anymore? Oh got to go they are calling me for overtime !!!