Transparency - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transparency

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok so STFU AND FORGET CAMERAS AND STAY ON YOUR OWN 13s and stop reading my posts if it hurts your butt and you're too feeble to handle shock talk 🤣🤣🤣🤣I do that to trigger you millennial and you take the bait like women searching for high income suckered to finance their poor lifestyles 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Whatever man, if you say so. If that makes you feel better at night and so sure of yourself. Go for it.

The only one here who is constantly triggered seems to be you. You always seem to want to have the last word and you might even think in your own head that you actually won some sort of argument.

Unregistered
    Stop arguing with Rago*****

Unregistered

🤪

Whatever man, if you say so. If that makes you feel better at night and so sure of yourself. Go for it.

The only one here who is constantly triggered seems to be you. You always seem to want to have the last word and you might even think in your own head that you actually won some sort of argument.
    And you just proved it........🤣

Last word....................

Unregistered
    It will never happen, they could have cameras in classrooms and busses but they don't. Don't see it happening here. Luckly I'm almost out of here. Who the he'll would want a camera to turn on and off every other second.

Unregistered

No need

It will never happen, they could have cameras in classrooms and busses but they don't. Don't see it happening here. Luckly I'm almost out of here. Who the he'll would want a camera to turn on and off every other second.
    We have campus shield which is used by your supervisors to watch your every move thanks to ol Ian Moppet. So no need for cameras.......I would suggest turning off your radio when talking to your fellow comrad.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12