Airport transfers??? - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Airport command SUCKS! All three of them! Don’t transfer to the airport. Work your OT and leave!!!!

Unregistered
    Why do captain Deadwood and the two stooges continue to give overtime to sergeants from outside the airport command, when deputies can fill in and work. They are not working in a supervisor capacity. Give to all his Homicide and CI buddies of friends and family. Don’t transfer to the airport until the command changes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do captain Deadwood and the two stooges continue to give overtime to sergeants from outside the airport command, when deputies can fill in and work. They are not working in a supervisor capacity. Give to all his Homicide and CI buddies of friends and family. Don’t transfer to the airport until the command changes.
    That’s a total azzhole move to do that. People who do that are not good leaders.

Unregistered
    Not good leaders would be a correct statement!!! Airport is all about the three stooges aND there friends. and not about anyone else. I would never go back there. EVER

Unregistered
    Hey I have an idea. Why doesn’t suck azz Valderama give more OT to himself and an outside Sgt???? Sounds great right????? There are numerous airport people with none or one spot at the airport. I think Valderama and Tutler now surpass deputies. Such a joke!

Unregistered
    Airport command SUCKS! All three of them! Don’t transfer to the airport. Work your OT and leave!!!!
    Don’t forget, if it wasn’t for DE, you wouldn’t be getting paid OT. It would still be $43 if bob thurman and old man Smithers were at the helm. So shut up. I got my 2 permanent spots. Most airport guys are very please with the money they are making. Two cancers in the airport keep posting the same BS.

Unregistered
    Don’t forget, if it wasn’t for DE, you wouldn’t be getting paid OT. It would still be $43 if bob thurman and old man Smithers were at the helm. So shut up. I got my 2 permanent spots. Most airport guys are very please with the money they are making. Two cancers in the airport keep posting the same BS.
    That was Major Irvin that made that decision the Captain had no part in it.

Unregistered
    That was Major Irvin that made that decision the Captain had no part in it.
    That makes sense because Irvin is for the guys always has been. Smellwood is for himself. Always has been. Learn your players and you’ll know the games they play.

Unregistered

Three stooges command lies

So our Sgts have a command meeting last week and brief us about how command was trying to jam one of us up for not turning on our BWCs. Command sent the case to IA and they refused to do anything because numerous deputies are doing the same thing. Sgts had us sign a sheet about policy with BWCs right after their meeting and told us this was our warning.

The other day the three stooges attend our roll calls and lie right to our faces saying that they aren’t trying to jam anyone up, but the Capt knows lots of people and IA called him AS A FAVOR because they did a “routine” audit of BWCs and people weren’t using them properly. SCHROEDER AND MELLIES LIE LIE LIE TO EVERYONE’s FACES. The facts are our Sgts told us the truth after their meeting and it’s just disgusting that the entire command would lie to our faces. Please bring Furman and Co back!!! Command can’t be trusted!

Unregistered
    So our Sgts have a command meeting last week and brief us about how command was trying to jam one of us up for not turning on our BWCs. Command sent the case to IA and they refused to do anything because numerous deputies are doing the same thing. Sgts had us sign a sheet about policy with BWCs right after their meeting and told us this was our warning.

The other day the three stooges attend our roll calls and lie right to our faces saying that they aren’t trying to jam anyone up, but the Capt knows lots of people and IA called him AS A FAVOR because they did a “routine” audit of BWCs and people weren’t using them properly. SCHROEDER AND MELLIES LIE LIE LIE TO EVERYONE’s FACES. The facts are our Sgts told us the truth after their meeting and it’s just disgusting that the entire command would lie to our faces. Please bring Furman and Co back!!! Command can’t be trusted!
    NOBODY wants those losers back

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast