Lidicott kicked out
    Jr kicked out
    Dj kicked out
    Ramchrane kicked out
    Russo kicked out
    Cavalieri kicked out
    Some of these really needed to go!!!

Unregistered
    I’d be embarrassed to admit that I work at the airport, it is the most pathetic excuse of a “district” in BSO. Listen to the radio channel, the airport “deputies” never pay attention to the radio (they’re indoors, not directing jets to the gate), get pushed around/scared by the spirit “customers,” and are overall horrible examples of law enforcement officers as they would probably quit before working an actual district(I don’t care if you “did your time” in a district, you can’t look at yourself in the mirror and believe that you’re still a 10-8 cop). I’ve flown out of that airport plenty and hardly ever see a deputy other than the one working the checkpoint, no wonder why five people got slaughtered there and the first cop on-scene was, you guessed it, a detail deputy. The county should just start their own airport police department like many smaller airports, it couldn’t be any worse than how it is there now.

Unregistered

What transfers?

Nobody can transfer out if nobody wants to transfer in. You would have to be a straight up idiot to ever transfer to the airport. They don’t have a strong command willing to stand up to the civilian handlers. They got do boy Dave and his crew of civilian bcad appeasers. The Deputies come last in that equation sadly. Be safe out there guys it’s a recipe for more chaos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of these really needed to go!!!
    Where did Ramnarene get sent to? He was no ball of fire when I worked with him in N. Lauderdale.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112