Sheriff snake bite
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff snake bite

I hear he was helping a woman that was bit by a snake and he got bit !

Also hear he was limping very bad and barely made it back to his truck like he was falling down kind of passing out like that..Hope he’s ok.

Unregistered
    Yes verified 100% he is currently at GulfCoast receiving anti-venom I just heard channel 4 is at the hospital. He is in the ICU, stable……. 🙏

Unregistered
    I was on scene yes he was bit by a water Mocc, not sure how many times.
    Your in our prayers Sheriff..

Unregistered
    If this is a joke it is not at all funny.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes verified 100% he is currently at GulfCoast receiving anti-venom I just heard channel 4 is at the hospital. He is in the ICU, stable……. 🙏
    Best new ever.

Unregistered
    So the snake was bit by a snake. I sure hope the snake is okay.

Unregistered

Exceptional Service

I hear he was helping a woman that was bit by a snake and he got bit !

Also hear he was limping very bad and barely made it back to his truck like he was falling down kind of passing out like that..Hope he’s ok.
    I heard he helped a lady in a bad traffic crash BUT either story speaks volumes to a hands on sheriff with exceptional service to the community. The last two bozo sheriffs did nothing. This guy is the real deal

Unregistered
    I heard he helped a lady in a bad traffic crash BUT either story speaks volumes to a hands on sheriff with exceptional service to the community. The last two bozo sheriffs did nothing. This guy is the real deal
    How so? He immediately called for FHP showing that he has no knowledge that a Lee County Deputy can work a crash. Sounds like lack of job knowledge to me.

Unregistered

Dumb Dumb

How so? He immediately called for FHP showing that he has no knowledge that a Lee County Deputy can work a crash. Sounds like lack of job knowledge to me.
    No dumb dumb. FHP makes millions off Lee County for little service. A professional police planner and smart steward of taxpayer dollars would request FHP to work crashes and incidents on Florida state roads and not create a huge traffic unit to cover FHP's deficiency. Your insults only make the sheriff look smarter

Unregistered
    No dumb dumb. FHP makes millions off Lee County for little service. A professional police planner and smart steward of taxpayer dollars would request FHP to work crashes and incidents on Florida state roads and not create a huge traffic unit to cover FHP's deficiency. Your insults only make the sheriff look smarter
    Our Sheriff can't even spell FHP.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast