ASA know for falsely indicting cops is praised by PBA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

ASA know for falsely indicting cops is praised by PBA

Unregistered
    Not surprised. Bovo, Gimenez, Rundle, and more are all his buds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The link doesn't work or has been deleted. Who?

Unregistered
    The link doesn't work or has been deleted. Who?
    Lol. Steadman took it off his Facebook page. It was a picture of Steadman praising ASA Reid Rubin who is known to hate cops and has indicted a few without merit.
    He better go through hall of his posts because there are many damaging pics and the same goes for Greenwell and Jenkins.

Unregistered
    Lol. Steadman took it off his Facebook page. It was a picture of Steadman praising ASA Reid Rubin who is known to hate cops and has indicted a few without merit.
    He better go through hall of his posts because there are many damaging pics and the same goes for Greenwell and Jenkins.
    Of course he did. Do you want some milk with that cookie sweetheart?

Unregistered
    Of course he did. Do you want some milk with that cookie sweetheart?
    No snowflake Stahl. I want you to buy me lunch with that golden PBA credit card. We can meet at our usual place - Carolina Ale house

Unregistered
    No snowflake Stahl. I want you to buy me lunch with that golden PBA credit card. We can meet at our usual place - Carolina Ale house
    I was thinking more along the lines of a McDonald’s Happy Meal since you are obviously a 2 year old.

How’s that vagisil coming along for you?

Unregistered
    I was thinking more along the lines of a McDonald’s Happy Meal since you are obviously a 2 year old.

How’s that vagisil coming along for you?
    I’ll take a Carolina ale house burger. Just like the old days unsteady steady.

Unregistered

Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
    Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?

Unregistered
    Stahlession: When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!
    Does your significant others know about your Stahlession?
    Very creative Steadman. I’ve never read this repetitive post before. You are one smart and creative dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast